Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:09:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Kevin Eldon et al in London tomoz

Started by lauraxsynthesis, November 12, 2023, 01:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lauraxsynthesis

I know lots of youse are Eldon fans and you might like to know he's on this big lineup on 13 November at the Alternative Comedy Memorial Society. I can't go because I went on holiday in India and am now married to my toilet but here's the details:

https://www.wegottickets.com/event/588278/

We are BACK at the Phoenix, Cavendish Square - by Oxford Circus tube - on Monday November 13th (tickets £8 advance).Where we will get married to Vix Leyton. Because of some plot. By an actual proper vicar. Because of, well, Vix being friends with Reverend Kate Harrison. Please do join us for THE event of the year!

The line-up: Sian Docksey hosting with either Thom Tuck - Winchester permitting - or Joz Norris, Vix Leyton, plus sets from Wendy Wason, Ayoade Bamgboye, Cameron Sinclair-Harris, Carl Cazana, and Kevin Eldon. And on official wedding duties we will also have Ada Campe, Sikisa, Shelf, Guy Kelly, Sam Nicoresti, Richard Vranch, and Andrew Sim's Linda. You know, like most combined mixed-bill-comedy-shows-and-mass-betrothals should.

flotemysost

Aw man, got plans already but that sounds fun, cheers for the heads up!

(also wishing you and your toilet a speedy conscious uncoupling)