Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:47:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bobby Fingers

Started by wobinidan, November 15, 2023, 08:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wobinidan

He's been mentioned in a few other parts of the site but he deserves his own thread at this point. His new video just came out today, and it's incredible. Every video he makes pushes the standard out even further, to a ridiculous degree.

So bearing that in mind, you might want to watch the earlier episodes first. Or not. Either way, this is something amazing.

Finally confirmed the secret theory that he's Mr Chrome

Magnum Valentino

The Bumlord

I'm a big fan. He's a very talented and funny man.

The cunt

Quote from: Magnum Valentino on November 15, 2023, 09:14:08 PMWhere?

19secs in to the trailer we see him
masked, from behind in his trademark no tap and trousers.

Magnum Valentino

Class.

There was no mistaking him mind.

Oosp

I mean, he's even onstage in this one. Plus it's been very clear since early on - even mentioned in YT comments from people in the Bandits' orbit. Either way, this is another masterpiece. Within a masterpiece.

beanheadmcginty

This might be a silly question, but is the person doing the voiceover actually the same person who is making the models?

Pink Gregory

Oosp

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on November 15, 2023, 11:15:26 PMThis might be a silly question, but is the person doing the voiceover actually the same person who is making the models?

Yes

Great, a new obsession, I don't have time for this FFS!

Thanks for sharing, it's incredible and I'd not heard of him before.

Magnum Valentino

Blindboy also has a new book out this week, good week for Bandits fans.

Jack Shaftoe

The Mel Gibson where he meticulously makes a scale model police car then says '... and then I cut the arse off it' made me laugh more than anything in years, I have no idea why it hit me so hard.

So refreshing to see a content creator who starts getting Patreon money coming in and uses it to push the boundaries with creative and interesting things rather than just pocketing it and recording bare-minimum-effort videos or podcasts.

PlanktonSideburns

Yea an absolute top tier youtube man, and no mistake. Funnny and thoughtful

Cold Meat Platter

I don't like anything these days but Bobby Fingers is fantastic.

Ah and not to labour the point about him being Mr Chrome but I've now actually watched the video and the ice bucket challenge chap is the man from Dad's Best Friend

Egyptian Feast

I've only seen the Mel Gibson video so far but it was fantastic. He has a very relaxing voice to listen to, a Bob Ross-like quality, which makes the gags hit harder. Really looking forward to seeing the Steven Seagal chokehold story being brought to life next time. I hope whoever dug that one up treasures it.

DJ Bob Hoskins

The new (Bezos) one is Nathan For You levels of batshit. Brilliant stuff.

Proactive

Hadn't heard of him before (in this guise anyway) but Jesus Christ what a talented bastard. Funnily enough the video came up on my feed before I saw this thread and the Blindboy comparison was obvious, so it comes as no surprise that he's Mr Chrome.

Watching him sculpt is just mesmerising. I'm in awe.

Russ L

Quote from: Average Comedy Enjoyer on November 16, 2023, 09:49:45 PMAh and not to labour the point about him being Mr Chrome but I've now actually watched the video and the ice bucket challenge chap is the man from Dad's Best Friend

He's in their documentary about ontology, too (7:00 - 7:40).

Quote from: Russ L on November 18, 2023, 06:39:16 PMHe

Fascinating, good spot. I looked him up on IMDb based on the fact Dad's Best Friend was shown in T2: Trainspotting so he's got a healthy top 10,000 career

Bryan Quinn

Clive Dogshit

Quote from: wobinidan on November 15, 2023, 08:04:53 PMHe's been mentioned in a few other parts of the site but he deserves his own thread at this point. His new video just came out today, and it's incredible. Every video he makes pushes the standard out even further, to a ridiculous degree.

So bearing that in mind, you might want to watch the earlier episodes first. Or not. Either way, this is something amazing.

That was absolutely incredible. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will dutifully watch all of his videos.

It's superb, and impressive that he's pulled together the funds to make. What do the production costs of something like this look like?

This is up there with stuff from Nathan Fielder, Joe Pera and John Wilson for me.

Cottonon

So good. I love the way the jacko one crazily raises the bar from the Seagal one and the Bezo one, as someone mentioned, goes to a Nathan For You level.