Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:31:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A big egg

Started by Partridge's Love Child, April 08, 2004, 04:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gazzyk1ns

No, no... I wasn't being sarcastic, (although I know it reads like that actually...). But really, I can't think of anything better than a massive cream egg, like someone said earlier, heavy as a bowling ball... even if you didn't want to eat it, or were allergic to them or something... think of the fun you could have lobbing it at people/things!

EDIT: Or putting it under someone's cushion before they sat down, how the hell would they interpret the mess they discovered after plonking down?

Kawaii Five-O

Ah sorry gazzykins, my bad :)

Putting one under someone's pillow would be much more fun/ devious.

Cerys

Quote from: "The Plaque Goblin"
Quote from: "Cerys"The word 'Easter' is taken from the goddess Eostre, who was big on birth and fertility.  The original festivities at this time of year were in celebration of the goddess and her tiny minions.  The Easter egg symbolises fertility, and the rabbits I suspect symbolise the rampant orgy of copulation that generally went on at this time.  Which possibly suggests that while European civilisation leans towards life and rebirth, all America wants to do is fuck things up the ass.
I heard she was supposed to be able to transform into a large white hare.

You may well be right.  Essentially I know fuck all about her.

NattyDread

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"And it also pisses me off that the chocolate doesn't come inside the egg anymore.

The chocolate in a 'Buttons' easter egg is inside it.
Yep, I couldn't help it......scoffed the buttons already.

The Plaque Goblin

Quote from: "Cerys"
Quote from: "The Plaque Goblin"
Quote from: "Cerys"The word 'Easter' is taken from the goddess Eostre, who was big on birth and fertility.  The original festivities at this time of year were in celebration of the goddess and her tiny minions.  The Easter egg symbolises fertility, and the rabbits I suspect symbolise the rampant orgy of copulation that generally went on at this time.  Which possibly suggests that while European civilisation leans towards life and rebirth, all America wants to do is fuck things up the ass.
I heard she was supposed to be able to transform into a large white hare.

You may well be right.  Essentially I know fuck all about her.

...a large white hare that lays chocolate eggs.

The Plaque Goblin

Quote from: "NattyDread"
Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"And it also pisses me off that the chocolate doesn't come inside the egg anymore.

The chocolate in a 'Buttons' easter egg is inside it.
Yep, I couldn't help it......scoffed the buttons already.
Wouldn't it be funny if you found actual buttons? Like the kind you find on your clothes? The consumer wouldn't be able to sue for trade descriptions whatsit.

Krang

Anyone else find that the "magic" of easter was tarnished slightly because easter eggs were on sale from January 1st?

Cerys

That happens every year.  I'm resigned to it now.

Smackhead Kangaroo

Quote from: "Lt Plonker"I'ma a bit angry this year because, all that chugging diet coke and various alcholic drinks with coke in them, has left me with very sensitive teeth. Eating my eggs this year is going to be painful. I'd rather have the money.

I have long since feared a similar fate and long ago took to drinking all sugary drinks with a straw and only sucking on chocolate thus bypassing any sugar to teeth contact. HA

I merely await easter to pass so I can buy many eggs cheap as tits. BWAHAHAHA

Darrell

Since when were Cadbury's easter eggs fucking sealed together?!

Grr, being in handy seperated halves was always why Cadbury's eggs were the greatest. Now they're awkwardly sealed together and distinctly thinner.

Gazeuse

I got my melon!!!

Mrs. Gaz would like to complain that there are no longer any thick bits around the edge of each half of egg.

Regular John

Quote from: "Gazeuse"I got my melon!!!

Mrs. Gaz would like to complain that there are no longer any thick bits around the edge of each half of egg.

There was on my Quality Street egg, plus the bag contained one of each type of sweet which I thought was impressive.

gazzyk1ns

Haha well someone was bound to do it I suppose... the egg might look a bit more appealing if it wasn't being held by a sweaty geek though.

Hairy Chin

Nice PC case he's got though. Oh no - that makes me more geekier than egg boy there. GAH!

mangoliver

Christ, it's like Bukkake for Chocolate Lovers!

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "Hairy Chin"Nice PC case he's got though. Oh no - that makes me more geekier than egg boy there. GAH!

Hehe no, I thought that too, my mate bought one and they are indeed very nice:

http://www.thermaltake.com/xaserCase/menu.htm

Take yer pick...