Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:31:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

An update on my love life.

Started by Sam, April 13, 2004, 08:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

Weekender's post in my shop thread reminded me of something.

The weekend before last a girl wot I like, out of nowhere, started grinding against me on the dance floor, much to my surprise and pleasure. I got off with her and the dancing (pratically fucking on the dance floor) continued, but then she buggered off. Just my luck, I thought. I thought she was being a cock-tease and wondered whether she actually liked me. Last weekend, the same thing happened at a party with a totally different girl. Again, came out of nowhere, and was all over me. Went outside with her for some shennanigans (nothing too steamy though). Then she buggered off but gave me her number, suggested meeting up and insinuated a relationship. But guess what? The girl from the previous week was there and saw me with the other girl. I'd told her to ignore it, it was nothing. Then I took her to a nighclub and then it was back to her place. She apologised for leaving me with blue balls the previouis week, said she liked me and even said I had a nice body (woot!)
I
realized I didn't want to go out with the girl who gave me her number. Mostly for practical reasons, but also cos she's mate's ex and although he didn't mind, he warned me that she was a bit clingy and a mid mad. I didn't want to ensare myself and basically I only want a shag. So I didn't want to lead her on. I called her up and an embrassing conversation ensued where I told her in the nicest way possible that it wasn't meant to be.

Now, the other girl has my number and suggested meeting up to do something sometime. I feel much more relaxed with her and wouldn't  mind going out with her, even though I probably won't.

So, okay, I didn't get a shag out of either (although I could've) and I still don't have a girlfriend, but I tell you what I feel so much better about myself. Much more confident (though I hope not arrogant). It's amazing how a bit of attention can make everything ok. I suddenly felt better about a lot of things I was needlessly worried about.

The last time I had any attention from a female was last September. So you can see how my confidence and esteem were a bit low. But I felt (and still feel) better about so much stuff.

Anyway, I apologise for the slightly immature, teenager-ey level of this thread. Please ignore me if you like. I just thought anyone who responded to my "never had a girlfriend" thread might be interested in an update.

Hairy Chin

Fucking cheeky bastard coming on a forum full of losers and geeks and bloody gloating like that.

It's disgustful I tell you.

EDIT:
"Show off" - that's the words I was looking for. Could have condensed my whole erply if I could have just thought of that originally.

weekender

You should use the fact that your brother died recently as an excuse to get a sympathy shag.

Harsh?  Maybe.

Fair?  It works, who cares what's fair?  You get sex.

Dangermouse

Quote from: "weekender"You should use the fact that your brother died recently as an excuse to get a sympathy shag.

Harsh?  Maybe.

Fair?  It works, who cares what's fair?  You get sex.

I see a great career unfolding for you as a social worker or samaritan!

hoverdonkey

Sam - what a busy life you lead at the moment. Starting up shops, leading young ladies astray. I'd like to take this opportunity to ask what 'woot' stands for.

A mate of mine uses it on messenger and I have never got round to asking him exactly what it means.

Hairy Chin

I'd always assumed it's the new thing for 'woo-hoo!' that the yoof have adopted. I've also seen it written as 'w00t', which led me to believe I'm not cool/kewl/l33t enough to use or fully understand it.

Marcus Or Relius

'Woot' is a variant of 'root', which is the name of the super-user account for Unix. Basically, successfully hacking a Unix computer (which most worth hacking are) means 'getting root', hence 'root' or a variant of it being a triumphant cry.

Rev

Quote from: "Marcus Or Relius"'Woot' is a variant of 'root', which is the name of the super-user account for Unix. Basically, successfully hacking a Unix computer (which most worth hacking are) means 'getting root', hence 'root' or a variant of it being a triumphant cry.

Jesus Christ.

Incredible Monkey Doctor

Quote from: "Rev"Jesus Christ.

That one's easy. He was the guy in that Mel Gibson movie of some book.

morgs

God, I go away for a few days and get back to find lucky young blighters bragging about having a young lady interested in courting them.  On top of that the cyber-nerds explain youth culture to me.... Woot!

peet

I believe the correct etymology is indeed 'w00t'.
Or possibly w00+
Perhaps w007.

morgs

.... fucking hell
w007 ????  Bond, James Bond??

Lt Plonker

You little rascal, you. At least you've got a "nice body". That's much more than some of us have got. The thin and peach look ain't "in" apparently.

It's nice to see that you are becoming more confident in yourself and the such. Keep it up, Casanova. You also appear to know how to "grind", which is good. The only dance moves I know are variations of John Cage's repetoire. I'm an embarrassment to the human race.

QuoteAnyway, I apologise for the slightly immature, teenager-ey level of this thread.

Not at all. I've posted my adventures with the ladies many times on here and have yet to be booted out. Well done, Sam!

Lucky, lucky, lucky bastard.

butnut

Bastard - at least you've got hints of a love life.

But no - good on you! Strut your stuff!

TraceyQ

I got offered a shag last night. No, not by the man who mugged me. And not by my Husband neither. See? Anyone can do it, even girls.

Marcus Or Relius

I got offered a shag a few weeks ago whilst trudging around an industrial estate trying to find the Parcel Force Depot to pick up a package.

Some young woman in a very short skirt came up to me and, in a seductive, hoarse, 40-Mayfair-a-day voice, asked:

"Are you looking for business love?"
"Erm...no, I'm trying to find Parcel Force."
"Oh. It's up that road, just on the left love."
"Ta."

See, Manchester isn't so unfriendly, even the prozzies are kind enough to give directions (and other things).

Gazeuse

Quote from: "Marcus Or Relius"
"Are you looking for business love?"
"Erm...no, I'm looking for someone to handle my package."
"Oh, bloody hell...Now, fuck off!!!

Quote from: "weekender"You should use the fact that your brother died recently as an excuse to get a sympathy shag.

Shit, I've started thinking like weekender.

Quote from: "TraceyQ"I got offered a shag last night. No, not by the man who mugged me. And not by my Husband neither. See? Anyone can do it, even girls.

I ask you every day.

hencole

So did I, but it started to smell so I had to bury it in Epping Forest.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "TraceyQ"I got offered a shag last night. No, not by the man who mugged me. And not by my Husband neither. See? Anyone can do it, even girls.
I think you'll find that girls don't usuallly have that sort of problem.  Even if some of them haven't realised it yet.  :-)

Rats

Hehe, reminds me of that chris rock routine where he says "ladies, you don't have this trouble because ever since you were 13, every man you've ever met has wanted to fuck you. Whenever a man's being polite, he's really offering you some dick. Can I help you with that? Can I help you with some dick?"

Capuchin

Which reminds me of "why do women have male friends? Because ya never know!"