Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:58:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

holy fuck i still exist.

Started by joFFeman, April 13, 2004, 09:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joFFeman

can you believe that shit? lunacy. sheer, unfettered, dangerously loony lunacy.

but the big question is, do you remember me? not that i've ever said anything of note here, just that i was here and wasn't for a long period of time and yadda yadda yadda.

Crazy Penis

I don't remember you but hello anyway. Glad to see you've sorted out that dodgy caps lock key since you signed up.

weekender

Heh, wrong forum.

Edit: Curse you, moderator scum.

hoverdonkey

I remember you JoFFeman. Not very well. But I'd recognise those double F's anywhere. Arf

I remember you. We've got another gayer to add to the list (sorry JoFFeman, recent discussion).

Marcus Or Relius

I always recall joFFerman's artistic abilties, specifically drawing a big penis on some portrait photo that belonged to some guy.

Basically - for those not with us then, or who've just forgotten, perhaps deliberately - this other guy had enabled his web-site to come up with a big .jpeg saying "The personal linking to this image is a THIEF!" which really pissed off whichever VW had linked to it in some techy thread. So, this Verbwhore (Jesus H. Christ I think it was) copied the guy's photos from his site, uploaded them to his own site then invited us all to deface them. joFFerman did a big dick on some portrait of an old man and this simple little defacement made me laugh my knackers off.

Ah, we're a mature bunch.

Lt Plonker

I remember that.

Welcome back, Mr JoFFeman. :)

monkhouse terror

I remember you. Ya divvun like radiohead, naughty person.

gazzyk1ns

Yo Nameffoj, good to see you've not buggered off for good. Never chatted on here, have we... would be good to have anopther one of those early mornign chats in the slsk room when we're both bored again sometime though!

joFFeman

glad to be back. yes, i'm the MSPaint cock guy.

as an aside, it seems that radiohead thing is going to haunt me for life. sorry.

Incredible Monkey Doctor

Quote from: "joFFeman"as an aside, it seems that radiohead thing is going to haunt me for life. sorry.

Could be worse, you could have said you were gay. ;)

Ambient Sheep

Hello joFFeman, yes I remember you too.  Welcome back, we've missed you.

hencole

Yes I remember. Darlene from Roseanne how could I forget!

joFFeman

haha, that shit is classic.

yak

rise from your gwave joffe, and stop scaring the natives for gods sake. Sure beats CA though.

Cerys

Yay!  I thought you'd been eaten by something umpleasant.  Good to find out I was wrong.

no_offenc

Umpleasant, eh?

...........good to see joFFeman back, like.  Spotted the double-F on some music website thing and was like, "Hmm, obviously the same one....."

Thought no more of it.

Yeah.  Er.

Cerys

Damn my failure to spot my own typos.

no_offenc

's alright, i'm just using this board as an excuse not to do coursework that needs handing in tomorrow.  ARGH.

joFFeman

Quote from: "Cerys"Yay!  I thought you'd been eaten by something umpleasant.  Good to find out I was wrong.

i was, actually, but passed through her digestive system relatively unharmed.

Nearly Annually

Hehe, do tell.

And what are you doing over there?

joFFeman

Quote from: "Nearly Annually"Hehe, do tell.
same old story. boy meets girl, share tender moments, ritualistic slaughter of innocents, cannibalism, girl turns on boy after his drug problem becomes 'a problem', consumes his flesh. nothing new.
Quote from: "Nearly Annually"And what are you doing over there?
a picture is worth a thousand words:

fanny splendid

At last, Herbivores has it's very own serial killer...

Krang

joFFeman

Quote from: "Krang"Nice bunion

while my feet are not particularly well-groomed by any means i must point out that i am completely bunion free. bunions are painful, so the medical journals say, i'm not a bunion expert. i just have comically large caveman feet, which i use to power my vehicle.

Krang

It also appears youve sold a toe to medical research like Mr Flunchy was considering.

joFFeman

Quote from: "Krang"It also appears youve sold a toe to medical research like Mr Flunchy was considering.
i was born with 6 toes on my right foot [2 pinky toes including bone, conjoined into one crazy mega pinky-toe]. at age 7 i went through plastic surgery because my parents hated having to buy 2 pairs of shoes at once. i got one of them removed, and now i have a zany, pointy scartoe. yes, this is actually the truth, i wouldn't make this stuff up, it's too stupid.

Krang

DId you wear one of those odd shoes with a giant platform sole?

Cerys

Quote from: "joFFeman"i was born with 6 toes on my right foot [2 pinky toes including bone, conjoined into one crazy mega pinky-toe].

"He's a witch!  Burn him!"

(Yay for numbing inevitability....)