Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:01:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tom Cruise won the Battle of Britian

Started by Kingboy_D, April 14, 2004, 01:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Unicornio, mang

After some googling:

QuotePizza began as a small savory pie sold by vendors on the streets of Naples. The popular Margherita Pizza was named for Queen Margherita of Savoy. As the legend goes, the queen was staying in Naples and was curious about this strange dish. She requested a local chef to make her a pizza; he created a tomato, basil and mozzarella cheese combination in her honor. The preparation of the various ingredients can give each member of your family a special task.

They don't call it 'margherita' here, though, they just call it a 'cheese pizza'. They also don't do pizza sizes in inches, so you can't make hilarious "I'd like a 10" meat feast with extra cheese" style jokes

hoverdonkey

Sensational. Thank you both. Verbwhores at its best

Lord Spong

Quote from: "The Unicorn"I'd say that most people on this forum are in the top 90% IQ wise.

Most people in the world are in the top 90% IQ wise.  Are you sure you've got that the right way round?

hencole

chand

Quote from: "Lord Spong"Most people in the world are in the top 90% IQ wise.  

90% of people, in fact.

Cheese Arse H Christ

That 'dyslexic' site is the gheyest ever rip off of this: http://www.somethingawful.com/jeffk/

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: "Lord Spong"
Quote from: "The Unicorn"I'd say that most people on this forum are in the top 90% IQ wise.

Most people in the world are in the top 90% IQ wise.  Are you sure you've got that the right way round?

sorry, I meant most people on this forum are above 90% IQ wise.

Not including me, then, obviously

weekender

Quote from: "The Unicorn"sorry, I meant most people on this forum are above 90% IQ wise.

IQ scales are not percentage based measurement indexes*.

QuoteNot including me, then, obviously

Apparently not ;).

*fuck off, both indices and indexes are acceptable.

20 Mayfair, please love

Quote from: "The Unicorn"To be honest, Michael Mann is such a genius (one of the top 5 directors of all time in my opinion) that he could make a film with Will Smith single-handedly winning the battle of Hastings and it would still be great.

Thing is, it WOULD be great.

No, it would.  Think about it....

Pinball

How about a film about American Arabs playing Christian Crusaders against the bastard infidel English Muslims in Jerusalem? Or Americans playing Nazis who are exterminating Jews played by bearded Palestinians? Or Osama bin Laden plays JFK getting assassinated by a Chinese right-winger? The Chinaman is then interrogated/tortured by an English FBI man.

There's so many possibilities to satirise, yet the pussies of the UK film industry haven't done so...