Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:56:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rubbish and old google thing that you've all seen before

Started by butnut, April 15, 2004, 12:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butnut

Just got this in an email:

1) Go to www.Google.com

2) Type in weapons of mass destruction (DON'T hit return)

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the "Google search"

4) Read the "error message" carefully. The WHOLE page.  Someone at Google really has a sense of humour. And will probably be fired
soon!!!!

It really is great!

(Edited title - realising that it's not a hack, as it's the I'm feeling lucky thing. Der.)

Purple Tentacle

Hey grandad, get wit da programme, we were all laughing at this last year, daddy-o. We all like Nighty Night now.

(It's just a webpage optimised to be the first one on the google list, nothing to do with google at all as the URL gives away http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/. The same happens if you type 'hopeless failure', you get George Bush.)

butnut

Oh, pardon me for being so old school and out of it.

<sulks in corner all day now. bastards>

Purple Tentacle

hencole

Try typing 5318008 into a calculator then turning it upside down. Someone at casio is going down!

Sorry but nut I''leave you toosulk in peace now.

butnut

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"All Your Base Are Belong To Me, postcount boy.

You were the one quaking with fear when you overtook VM.

<resumes sulk>

Apparently, if you press the W, A, N an K keys on a computer, you can start a thread in GD.

Purple Tentacle

Actually, when was the last time there was a wanking thread? People are always going on about the plethora of wanking threads, but I honestly can't remember the last time there was a thread about wanking, apart from tubbsthespidergigolo's one, and that was good.

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"
Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"I also had the dubious pleasure of hearing him playing Enya and Clannad on an old tape recorder and could hear him masturbating through the wall.

Through the wall? That's mighty powerful spunk.

Seriously though, how could you hear him masturbating? Was he shouting encouragement at himself?

Yay! A wanking thread!

Morrisfan82

Some of the classier threads from bygone days:

Have you ever tasted your own spunk?
I've just man-mucked my own face
Girls, what's your noo-noo like?

And many many more, relive those memories with CaB-Tel records, they're not available in the shops etc...

And while I'm floating around talking cack, can I just ask once and for all cos someone must know, WHO here told the funniest story ever about throwing up on a girl during copulation & her asking him to, quote, "rub it in my fanny"?

Jaffa The Cake

"french military victories" into google, press "I'm feeling lucky"
Another oldie, but still makes me laugh.

NobodyGetsOutAlive

Quote from: "Jaffa The Cake""french military victories" into google, press "I'm feeling lucky"
Another oldie, but still makes me laugh.

Haha, never seen that before.

The thing that I thought most amusing about the WMD one was that I thought "I'm feeling lucky" picked out one of the top 10 searches or something, not the very first one.

Nearly Annually

Quote from: "Muteki"Some of the classier threads from bygone days:

Have you ever tasted your own spunk?
I've just man-mucked my own face
Girls, what's your noo-noo like?
Just laughed at all of those. I must be the most immature cunt in the world. Perhaps I should spend a week finding old episodes of "Sorry", encoding them in my bedroom, uploading them and then slagging them off on the internet. As a penance, like.

Rats

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: "Manford Thirty-Sixborough"
Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"
Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"I also had the dubious pleasure of hearing him playing Enya and Clannad on an old tape recorder and could hear him masturbating through the wall.

Through the wall? That's mighty powerful spunk.

Seriously though, how could you hear him masturbating? Was he shouting encouragement at himself?

Yay! A wanking thread!

That wasn't a wanking thread though, was it? It just happens to contain a couple of posts about wanking.

butnut

Hands up those who want to turn this into a wanking thread.

Should be hand in its singular form really, as the other one's probably in constant use.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: "butnut"Hands up those who want to turn this into a wanking thread.

Should be hand in its singular form really, as the other one's probably in constant use.

I can't, I need both of mine to handle my enormous schlong, which i'm currently beating like a Victorian naughty boy. I'm typing this message with my nose.

butnut

Ok, just make some kind of noise so I can tell how many of you there are.

Oh, you're doing that as well...

Neil

Living room actually, you tedious bald fucker.

Fuck you, fuck your "hehe willies and fannies" shite in Multimongia, and fuck GD.

Nearly Annually

Quote from: "Rats"ooh you baldy bastard.
Quote from: "Neil"you tedious bald fucker
Ah, one day I'll bring a gun to school and shoot you all in the hair.

Lady Beany

Quote from: "Nearly Annually"Ah, one day I'll bring a gun to school and shoot you all in the hair.

Thats the funniest fucking thing I have read on here so far today.  Thanks for that, I just had to do one of those snorty type laughs whilst cowering by my PC.

MonkeyDrummer

QuoteI've just man-mucked my own face

i've just given considerable thought to the logistics of this and while I don't find the idea  wholly unpleasant. I'd hate to get caught.[/i]