Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:25:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

what do you mean "over-reaction???"

Started by smoker, April 16, 2004, 05:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoker

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1193590,00.html

A cyclist who slashed almost 2,000 tyres in a spate of revenge attacks on "inconsiderate motorists" was sentenced to 16 months in jail today.
Ashley Carpenter, 37, left a bill of £250,000 after damaging the tyres of 548 cars, lorries and vans parked in Christchurch and Bournemouth during the 10-day vandalism spree.

what can you say apart from, CUNT!

Defence counsel Robert Grey described Carpenter as "very much a loner" and "socially inadequate". He said Carpenter lived alone, had no children, no relationship and no close friends.

as soon as they realised he was a cyclist, they knew what kind of person they were after

This man is socially inadequate," said Mr Grey.

and you're getting paid how much to say this?

Miss Reef said: "Mr Carpenter could have chosen a simple and more lawful way to get even. Had he gone to the police after he was splashed by the car, the driver of the vehicle could have been fined £2,500 and received up to nine penalty points on his or her licence for driving without due care and attention.

mmm, i bet!

any other examples of petty revenge taken to unnatural extremes you'd like to relate?

Quote from: "smoker"as soon as they realised he was a cyclist, they knew what kind of person they were after

My car, yesterday.

smoker

Crazy Penis

A particular girl took revenge on her ex-boyfriend while she was collecting her stuff one evening while he was out by removing all the light bulbs in the house. She crushed them all up and sprinkled them all over the upstairs carpets and in his bed. Luckily he never took his shoes off before going upstairs that night.

@ssmaster

The guy was clearly a nutter though, I mean he slashed almost 2000 tyres because someone splashed him, its like Rambo but without the crap dialogue and the town blowing up etc.

Smackhead Kangaroo

I like to imagine people going to such extremes as Bond villain types pausing to cackle maniacally before each tyre slash.

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHA