Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:25:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Michael Jackson RIP

Started by Peking O, April 16, 2004, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peking O

No idea whether this is true or not, but we're getting strong rumours about this in my office today. Suicide aparently? Here's a link:

http://michael.jackson.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/musician-overdose.php

hands cold, liver warm

everything on the internet is true.

smoker

who provided the pills then, eh? eh?

i spy another "marilyn"

jackson knew too much

bill hicks

Teletext doesn't mention it. So no.

Teletext never lies.

smoker

"michale jackson dies from publicity withdrawal symptons"

convenient that it happens just as the noose tightens around george and tony don't you think?

nah, neither do i

old popstars never die, they just melt

@ssmaster

It looks like bollocks have you seen the advertised links on that 'news' site. No respected news site would have links to meet local sluts.

Peking O

*Gets first one in there quickly*

Of course this rumour could just be some 'smooth criminal' who 'wanted to be starting something'

smoker

Quote from: "Peking O"Of course this rumour could just be some 'smooth criminal' who 'wanted to be starting something'

yeah, and i'm looking at the man in the mirror

it's a shame if he killed himself because of the court case, i was sure he'd beat it

ad infinitum

Jaffa The Cake

Ain't seen this story anywhere else, so I call bullshit on this one.

@ssmaster

Cheese Arse H Christ

hands cold, liver warm

When trying to work out how many pills it would take to kill him, he thought to himself  "don't stop, till you get enough"

Jaffa The Cake

Y'know, I was willing to believe.

Hes going to kill himself with a 3000 pound iron slab ?

How can he do that when hes already taken an overdose and died in a previous news report !!!!????//

Peking O

@ssmaster - "beat it," you've given the game away!

Now all we have left are puns. Anyone going to the funeral? "I'll be there" etc. etc.

hands cold, liver warm

Suicide really is as easy as 1-2-3 or as simple as do-re-mi

@ssmaster

Quote from: "Peking O"@ssmaster - "beat it," you've given the game away!

Now all we have left is puns. Anyone going to the funeral? "I'll be there."

I would of ben there but I think it would be bad of me so I will just beat it instead

glitch

I know it's human nature but I don't know why you're doubting the story, all the facts are there in black and white. But he's still alive, I guess he just wants one more chance.

Why do people always give away pranks?!!! Why?!!!

GoochDogHigh5s

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"Why do people always give away pranks?!!! Why?!!!
I blame the Moonlight, sunshine

Des Nilsen

Alberon

I'm glad it's fake. Michael Jackson is a one person freakshow that is only going to get more entertaining as the years go by.

He'll beat the charges, but he'll end up effectively bankrupt. Is he still fucking around with his face or have even the really dodgy plastic surgeons started refusing to touch it?

Pinball

Well looking on the bright side, at least he'll be motivated to produce more music - prolifically. And who knows, some of it may be good for a change ;-)

Marcus Or Relius

Anyone who fell for this prank should take comfort that they are not alone:

joFFeman

chand

Quote from: "Marcus Or Relius"Anyone who fell for this prank should take comfort that they are not alone:

Idiots. Website pranks on the front page? It's hardly massive news.

Alberon

Yeah, but the average person won't know that until after they've impulse-bought it.