Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:32:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Good stupid games

Started by Smackhead Kangaroo, April 16, 2004, 06:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smackhead Kangaroo

Ah now I've sullied myself more by posting a games thread. Hooey.
There've been a number of threads for good games in the past, perhaps a couple on this once new board. But it seems that generally there are a great many serious or at least deadpan toned games.
Come on something different, weird. and Preferably not just shite please.

I shall begin with Bobobo Bobobobo 2 Shinken battle on the GBA hah. (I may have missed a bo). I doubt there's much to out weird that one

glitch

Powerstone 2 for the Dreamcast. A 4-player isometric fighting game. Collect 3 powerstones and your character temporarily "upgrades". The cook becomes a fat T-Rex that can launch flying swine o'doom from a huge saucepan.  Another one turns into a merry-go-round. You also get to pick up weapons including, but not limited to; a tennis racket, a magic staff that turns people into penguins or scarecrows, an umbrella... the list could go on. All displayed in twee Japanese hypercolour.

But if you want weird gaming I find it difficult to beat Toejam & Earl.

yak

Project Justice : Rival Schools 2 for the dreamcast, I've bought this game twice for gods sake its that good. Another one of those capcom fighters that they used to winch out at £60 a go except its all colourful and stuff. Its a lovely and cathartic 3d fighter set in various Japanese schools. Pure fun for those who never got over playing street fighter all those years ago. Get it now.