Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:11:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB fader?

Started by gazzyk1ns, April 19, 2004, 01:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think a CaB fader would be a good idea?

Yes
5 (33.3%)
No
10 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: April 19, 2004, 01:21:25 AM

gazzyk1ns

As a result of this in Website Whines, I pose the question to everyone. Vote and state your opinions...

Neil, I assume this could be an option?

EDIT: I have not included an "abstain" or "don't care" option as that view would indicate that it is not a good idea as far as you are concerned.. so please vote accordingly.

Cheese Arse H Christ

WTF is a CaB fader?

it's ok, i found out

Elliot

Quote from: "Cheese Arse H Christ"WTF is a CaB fader?

it's ok, i found out

HOW and WHERE?
editits ok, I found out too.

23 Daves

No, I never really used it when it was here, to be honest, and I'd imagine the hassle of setting it up would be pretty low on Neil's list of priorities at the moment.

Sorry.

Daniel

I still don't know what one is, sorry - can anyone explain please?

Jet Set Willy

And when are avatars coming back?

Rats

it was a little thingy at the top of the page, you know like a news ticker and it was updated every 4 years to tell you what was coming on telly. The only way I can see it being viable is if someone volunteers to do the updating. Like people have said though, nobody ever read it, it would be nice to just have lots of random bollocks in there though for when the forums are still and you could look up and have a chuckle, like the hillarious headline thing on my hillarious site like "`Operation Tash` falls short as Hitler underestimates lip width"

Daniel

TJ

You don't need a poll for this - it'll have no bearing as it comes down to whether we can implement it or not.

Rats

My client refuses to speak to reception staff, we want the manager, where's nelly? We want "Gazzy, stop being presumptuous" in Nelly's handwriting or my client will start another poll, this time asking why TJ shouldn't be made to eat his own face using only chopsticks and a jar of dissapointingly watery salsa flavoured pringles dippers dip.

Frinky

Quote from: "TJ"You don't need a poll for this - it'll have no bearing as it comes down to whether we can implement it or not.

The friendly voice of board admin, there.

TJ

Quote from: "Rats"My client refuses to speak to reception staff, we want the manager, where's nelly? We want "Gazzy, stop being presumptuous" in Nelly's handwriting or my client will start another poll, this time asking why TJ shouldn't be made to eat his own face using only chopsticks and a jar of dissapointingly watery salsa flavoured pringles dippers dip.

My own personal thumbs up to the first person who posts an image of Rats eating his own face using only chopsticks and a jar of disappointingly watery salsa flavoured Pringles dippers dip to the 'Mong RCABH' thread.

MojoJojo

Quote from: "TJ"You don't need a poll for this - it'll have no bearing as it comes down to whether we can implement it or not.

It gives you an idea of whether it's worth your time setting one up though...

I can't imagine myself finding it useful.

gazzyk1ns

Yep maybe it was a bad idea, no problems.

The thought stemmed from the fact that as I think I said in the linked post, a lot of people (including me) "automatically ignore" the sticky threads (i.e. VW RT), and I also thought it might stop newbies asking easily answered questions (e.g. about TDT DVDs) in CC. Never mind though!