Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:28:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

This *cannot* be healthy....

Started by Cerys, April 20, 2004, 01:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

A few hours ago, I was talking to a friend about corsets.  She has a thing about them - she's planning on learning how to make them.  With this in mind, she frequently trawls the 'Net for corset-related sites.  (At least I think that's why she does it....)  On her merry surfing travels, she came across this place.

Now, these photographs are presumably not photoshopped, which leaves the burning question - how mentally stable is this woman?  What she's done to herself can't possibly be healthy!

Rev

QuoteI began corseting at age 20 at the suggestion of my former boyfriend

That's a novel right there.

fanny splendid

Hairy Chin

No, no no - that's not right at all. She's got the waist of a skellington - and then with the snake-eye contacts...that's the scariest thing i've seen this week.

Schlippy

Jaysus - a 14" waist with heels?

If she falls over she's going to snap.

Capuchin

It fucks up your insides.
200 or so years ago when they were all the rage, the shape they caused could lead to a lady's insides being squeezed out if she gave birth.
Nasty.

Cerys

Quote from: "fanny splendid"Do they remove ribs?

That's the first thing I asked, but apparently not.  I keep thinking about the neck-ring tribe (can't remember their name), wherein the women who have their necks stretched have to wear the rings for life.  If this woman ever takes off her corset, wouldn't the lack of support do horrible things to her torso?

Also, how does she ever get laid?  Surely she'd snap.

Edit - Schlippy got there first with the 's' word.  Bah.

Schlippy

Quote from: "Cerys"How does she ever get laid?
Dunno, but i spect if she manages it, this is what she'd do with the results.

Cerys

Yay for M. Maupassant!

You may well be right.  Ick, frankly.

butnut

Quote from: "That tiny woman"Dream
To be a fetish model

Bitch - I'm going to make it, and I'm going to stop everyone in my way.

Rats

Bloody hell, fair enough if you want to keep all your wobbly bits in place but strangling your fucking twat off! That's not on. I'm sure there are safer way's of feeling constrained. And there's always one freekoid who has to go further than everyone else like that bloke tearing his arse off, he'll be there attatching his belt to a 20 ft rope to jump off a bridge, bursting like a gut firework.

Mister Six

I saw her - or someone as fucked up as her - on the telly once. No photoshoppery involved.

It's even scarier without the corsets.

hencole

Looks perfectly healthy to me.

Lady Beany

ARGH ARGH ARGH!!  *switches PC off and goes to sit in a dark room for a few hours*

Rats

God, look at the size of the fat cow. Do men do it too?

jutl

Quote from: "hencole"

Looks perfectly healthy to me.

Any guesses as to which way her kidneys have gone - up or down? Perhaps one has gone up and the other down. Or maybe they're pate these days and she has a dialysis machine she bought off ebay.

Jaffa The Cake

Anyone who finds that attractive needs a smack in the face, as does she.

hencole

She should front the new 'healthy' McDonalds adverts.

Gazeuse

Does she have to undo it to let her dinner go down???

There is a silly sod who does this...He makes corsets in Eaton Square or something and wears them himself.

I think it's a *bit* strange.