Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,467
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:00:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Resident Evil 2 Remake

Started by bgmnts, January 12, 2019, 05:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum Valentino

Who all likes the Revelations games? Loved the first, hated the second which felt like wading through raw meat for hours on end.

bgmnts

Other way round for me, hated the first and loved the second, mostly because you could play as Barry Burton and Claire Redfield!

I also liked the co-op with one character being more support oriented with the other being offensive.

Thought the random kafka references were a bit pretentious though.

oggyraiding

Only played a bit of the first, couldn't get into it.

Second was alright, nice being Barry. Didn't need to be episodic. Idea of having one fighter and one utility character would make co-op fun (probably, I never played co-op). Stupid having the true ending hidden behind failing a QTE from the chapter before you face the final boss.

Goldentony

I got the Revelations games a few weeks ago after really liking the demo of the 2nd I had a go of round at a mates but the first one is just hogshit so I havent got very far and didnt really want to just dive into two right away so I think I have to sort of grind through that when my soul feels ready to

popcorn

Quote from: popcorn on March 06, 2019, 08:32:51 AMI reckon you should have been able to kill the final boss in RE4 with one hit by throwing an egg at it. Reward the player who carries an egg all the way from the village through the game.

What the fuck Capcom

https://twitter.com/TheLarxa/status/1641558812887859201?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1641558812887859201%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=