Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:11:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Desolation VI: The Covidian Wastes

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, June 02, 2020, 09:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

A Willie Thorne lookalike dad swears by Bisto gravy granules.

Glebe

A Skegness grouse cull proves harrowing.

shoulders

You lose a 6 year relationship over MAOAM

touchingcloth

For swaps with MAOAM: baby's shoes, often worn.

shoulders

Your boglin has all MAOAM on its wretched glans

touchingcloth

Rumpelstiltskin offers you a single MAOAM in exchange for your toddler, which will be replaced with the dumbest Boglin in the world. You accept.

shoulders

Elon Musk tweets your trashcoin PEEDOS (PDO)

batwings

Your increasingly militant attempts to rope your work colleagues into a Louise Woodward themed Christmas party go down poorly.

Richard Dawkins headbutts a Salvation Army woman outside of a Bristol Co Op; describes the twitter backlash as 'Talabanic'.

Getting writer's cramp after finishing all the gloating messages on your widows Christmas card list.

MoonDust

The global supply chain crisis causes a shortage of ASDA Smart Price roast beef flavoured crisps. It's the final straw for Clive. He cracks his knuckles before composing an angry email.

Ferris

Bummed to smithereens by the shade of Geoff Hurst.

buttgammon

The English cricket team pay some drunks to stand in for them and run away to a remote Pacific island, never to be seen again.

Spoon of Ploff

you're pleased that you've got enough christmas paper left for this years gifts on the role you bought six years ago

MoonDust

"I know I keep saying it and I know it's as old as the hills now, but honestly, it was and remains so revolutionary!"

"Yes Gordon, we know," they say, avoiding eye contact by sipping their pints

Gordon is talking about tarmac again.

Gordon doesn't understand why no one else is as amazed as he is by tarmac.

MoonDust

Glebe

Glebe

Raw sewage for breakfast? Dreading seeing the lunch menu now mate!

frajer

A turd winks up at you from the bowl. It's the kindest interaction you've had in months.

Glebe

A Weymouth nutjob unsubscribes from Model Train Monthly because, as he tells his local butcher, "there were to many darkies writing for it now."

shoulders

The main protagonists in your ace new play are called HENDRY and MANGON DOWN

Ferris

Remortgaging the house to buy more Crazy Frog NFTs.

They'll thank me. They'll all thank me.

Glebe

A lightbulb collector realises he has wasted his life and goes off to work on a sheep farm in Thurso.

touchingcloth

In the live action version of Akira, Tetsuo is portrayed by Dan Tetsell.

Spoon of Ploff

you can't remember where you left your ribcage

shoulders

A gelded Boglin is assigned your Line Manager at Garforth Fust Processors

dissolute ocelot

All the prawns in your dhansak simultaneously defecate and the sauce level rises two inches.

touchingcloth

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on December 10, 2021, 04:59:22 PMAll the prawns in your dhansak simultaneously defecate and the sauce level rises two inches.

Desolation? Sounds like physics-defying magic, and those shitting prawns would win a Nobel prize.

Twit 2

You ask your cat how long you've been unemployed and write the reply of "Miaow!" on your CV.

dex

You long for a crafty wank, but your cock and balls require 2 step authentication to which you have forgotton your credentials.

frajer

Quote from: dex on December 11, 2021, 04:18:12 PMYou long for a crafty wank, but your cock and balls require 2 step authentication to which you have forgotton your credentials.

To reset it you have to remember your mother's maiden name. Haven't the foggiest.

Ferris

Quote from: frajer on December 11, 2021, 04:21:52 PMTo reset it you have to remember your mother's maiden name. Haven't the foggiest.

You call her to explain the situation but make no progress.