Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,174
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:27:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

queer/trans comrades thread

Started by GoblinAhFuckScary, December 13, 2020, 07:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisher Goes Berserk

That looks magic. Love the collar.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Fisher Goes Berserk on January 22, 2022, 12:23:57 AMThat looks magic. Love the collar.
crying [x2] thank u :((((((((((((((((((((((((( <3

Kelvin

I was going to congratulate you and make a funny joke that you were brave for doing it on a train. But you've changed the photo, so I'm stuck just saying congratulations.

Sincere congratulations, though.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Kelvin on January 22, 2022, 12:35:04 AMI was going to congratulate you and make a funny joke that you were brave for doing it on a train. But you've changed the photo, so I'm stuck just saying congratulations.

Sincere congratulations, though.
baby <3

chveik

buttgammon

KaraokeDragon

nice one titmus, you look great, you suit the black i'd say

jobotic

Nice dress Titmus and you wear it well

flotemysost

Love that dress, and I hope you don't mind me saying you're rocking the curly/wavy bob as well, it's a great look!

Yeah, smashing barnet. Getting proper "Annie" vibes :D

Jockice

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on January 22, 2022, 12:13:01 AM

i have never worn a dress in my life, first one ive ever bought! just like the grunge girls, i tell myself. i am v proud of myself, lmao, secretly (for trans reasons)

You actually look incredibly like someone I know. Who is very attractive. So nice one.

canadagoose

i have never worn a dress in my life, first one ive ever bought! just like the grunge girls, i tell myself. i am v proud of myself, lmao, secretly (for trans reasons)
You look good! I'm glad you're happy.

Kankurette

Nice! Very Kat Bjelland!

Mister Six

Looking great! The lace is class.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

That mirror needs some Mr Sheen on it.

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 22, 2022, 09:06:52 PMThat mirror needs some Mr Sheen on it.

Computer enhance
>>>>>>>

Lovely dress IFT, looks vintage

wrec

Mister Six

Reviving this thread to say there's a bundle of 500-ish games for $5 (or more; it's a donation model) as a fundraiser supporting trans rights in Texas.

https://itch.io/b/1308/ttrpgs-for-trans-rights-in-texas

itsfredtitmus

experienced casual transphobic violence for the first time yesterday like i wasnt even a human. still feel really unsafe and don't wanna go near that area again. usually the hurled gay bender bummer stuff you get is like water off a ducks back but i was wearing all lad clothes and they somehow knew my name which just feels so violating.
 dont get how people can be so pointlessly cruel like

Glebe

Sorry to hear it itsfred. Lovely photo btw.

flotemysost

Really sorry to hear that. There's not much I can add other than to stress that there are so many more people who don't feel that way and are on your side, but I know that can't be much comfort when you're feeling unsafe. Hope you're doing OK.

KaraokeDragon

Really sorry to hear that titmus. Obviously it's not fair you feel you have to avoid a certain area now but definitely stay safe above all else and do all you can to look after yourself emotionally too.

Fisher Goes Berserk

So sorry to hear that itsfredtitmus. Scary times. Hope you are okay.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Kankurette

I'm so sorry. People are utter cunts.

Kankurette

Some positive news: Emeli Sandé has come out as queer. More here.

Btw does anyone follow women's football? I've gotten more into it and part of it is because of the number of out lesbian/bi/queer players (one of whom, Viviane Miedema, banged in a hat trick for Arsenal today).

Pink Gregory

https://tribunemag.co.uk/2022/04/dog-day-afternoon-liz-eden-littlejohn-basso-al-pacino-trans-history

Perhaps not entirely on topic but here's an article about the real events that inspired the film Dog Day Afternoon