Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:21:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Garrison “reacts” thread (bring your reading glasses)

Started by Ferris, January 08, 2021, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

dissolute ocelot

idunnosomename

wouldnt know the undertaker was supposed to be Obama would you

Ant Farm Keyboard

Ferris

Has anyone done the obvious "Ben Garrison has lost his sense of taste? But with cartoons like these how would we tell?" gag?

Sebastian Cobb

Ferris

checkoutgirl

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 27, 2021, 01:12:07 PM
Also hasn't sought medical attention yet.

Even the most proudly anti vax, Fauci ouchy nutters still showed up at the hospital for treatment. Is this a new extreme anti vax sect that insists on dying at home to prove some point?

ajsmith2

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 28, 2021, 02:26:27 PM
Has anyone done the obvious "Ben Garrison has lost his sense of taste? But with cartoons like these how would we tell?" gag?

I did see it on Twitter.

checkoutgirl

Quote"I would never go to a hospital with Covid. Robert David Steele did it a few weeks ago and they killed him. The hospitals get extra money for Covid death reports, which is necessary to keep fear ramped up," Garrison claimed in an email to Gizmodo.

Ferris

Quote from: checkoutgirl on September 28, 2021, 02:42:26 PM
Even the most proudly anti vax, Fauci ouchy nutters still showed up at the hospital for treatment. Is this a new extreme anti vax sect that insists on dying at home to prove some point?

The thinking[nb]if that's the right word[/nb] goes - people who go into hospital with covid have poor outcomes and are not treated with anti-parasite paste or whatever, and people who go into ICUs and on ventilators tend to die (in fact you have a ~1/5 chance of surviving your stay on a ventilator). Therefore! Ventilators kill 4/5 people, and hospitals/doctors are intentionally letting people die for money or something.

The concept that when you go onto a ventilator it is because you are already fucked hasn't occurred to them, but I am seeing more anecdotal stories of people declining medical care/ICUs/ventilators etc because they think it will kill them (without realizing these are varying levels of last ditch treatments) and without them they're going in the ground.

idunnosomename

if he dies it will be the most committed bit ever and i will give him a salute and a commemmatory tug

idunnosomename

not dead yet, here's another lazy cartoon from his fevered bowels

QuoteJoe Biden Hates America

When China Joe and his operatives stole the election, it was quickly made clear that Biden was not America First. He even said as much. Biden is globalism first and he carries out the same agenda Obama was working on. That is, the gradual destruction of liberties and freedom. Only now, it's not so gradual.

Klaus Schwab perhaps best represents the monstrous face of the globalists. He wants a 'Great Reset' which will force all remaining wealth to the very top of the pyramid. Sure, they already own and control nearly everything already, but they're greedy Satanists who always want more. From the average citizen, much will be taken away. It's why Schwab has lately been predicting a great atmosphere of anger. Well, sure. What does he expect? They're shutting down small businesses, threatening to take away our ability to make a living if we do not comply with their medical tyranny. They allowing the IRS to get a better grip on everyone's bank accounts, and worst of all, they are talking about forced vaccination.

The Great Reset is the Great Replacement

Joe got his second saline shot the other day and mumbled something about how he wouldn't be happy until a 98 percent vaccination level has been achieved. Notice how they keep moving the goal posts. Dr. Fauci originally said 60 percent would do the trick.

We've already seen what the New World Order globalists have done to Australia. They want that to happen here, too. They don't want people freely moving about—it offends tyrants such as Schwab. They want total control over us all—and that means controlling access to churches, grocery stores, schools, and travel. Joe talked about banning interstate travel for the unvaccinated. It doesn't matter that thousands who got the jabs are also coming down with Covid. It proves their so-called vaccines are neither safe nor effective. That kind of scientific data is simply ignored, however.

We've arrived at a tipping point in America. Biden will start doling out dishonorable discharges to those in the military who refuse the gene therapy injections. Those who refuse are not dishonorable. They are heroes.  Joe is dishonorable. He's a tyrant. He told us that his patience running out. He's a traitor out to destroy America and liberty.

Hang on tightly to our last, most important right—the right to bear arms.

— Ben Garrison

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

god i love how benny cares about the wealthy 1% controlling everything now that "china joe" is in charge

what a fucking child

"new world order" just say the jews benny, we all know that's what you mean

kngen

As someone who has to read World Economic Forum reports on a regular basis, I really, really wish the 'Great Reset' was a fraction as interesting as Ben thinks it is, as opposed to, y'know, the digitisation of port tariff invoicing and payment systems to speed up import/export processes between countries not yet signed up to UNCTAD guidelines, and other fascinating trade agreements.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on September 28, 2021, 08:59:16 PM
god i love how benny cares about the wealthy 1% controlling everything now that "china joe" is in charge

what a fucking child

"new world order" just say the jews benny, we all know that's what you mean

Klaus Schwab is often included, probably due to the sound of his name, in Covid-related anti-Semitic canards. He's also related to the Bilderberg group, which is in itself a magnet for conspiracy theories.

Ferris

It's annoying to read these screeds and think "ok well that's mad but maybe you are just seeing it from a different point of v... oh" because he gets to the statistics and it's clear he just doesn't understand how numbers work, and there's no "point of view" about the fact that someone is asserting things that are wrong.

It's like listening to a dissenting view and thinking "alright I'll give this the time of day, let's see" then it starts doing something like claiming day is night and everyone above a certain grade in the civil service is lizard and it's hard to remain polite. Doubly so when it veers into crypto-anti semitism and I have to stop reading and call it a day.

It'd be easier to get people inside if you don't sound outwardly bonkers. There's a rule to live by.

Rev+

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 28, 2021, 04:24:50 PM
hospitals/doctors are intentionally letting people die for money or something.

One of the big conspiracy talking points in the US is about how how hospitals GET PAID if they diagnose a patient with Covid-19, or declare that they've died from it, so that's a massive incentive for inflating numbers and misdiagnosing patients.  There's an element of truth there in that health insurance companies will pay out an agreed standard amount to treat a covid case, but it's really low compared to other ailments such as a broken limb.  If a hospital really wanted to make bank on this crisis they'd have the nurses roaming the intensive care units with hammers.

Blumf

It's a good example of the long term corrosive effect of putting capitalism into the health system, the lack of trust it breeds.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: Rev+ on September 29, 2021, 02:42:59 AM
One of the big conspiracy talking points in the US is about how how hospitals GET PAID if they diagnose a patient with Covid-19, or declare that they've died from it, so that's a massive incentive for inflating numbers and misdiagnosing patients.  There's an element of truth there in that health insurance companies will pay out an agreed standard amount to treat a covid case, but it's really low compared to other ailments such as a broken limb.  If a hospital really wanted to make bank on this crisis they'd have the nurses roaming the intensive care units with hammers.
I think it's certainly an issue with people who go down the conspiracy rabbit hole, that when the theory turns out to be guff, then it means there's another conspiracy behind it.

- Covid is fake.
Turns out it isn't, it's killing people and we need vaccinations.
- Of course, it was all a ploy to inject us with nanomachines to control us. I won't have that!
Unvaccinated people start dropping while vaccinated people are more able to recover.
- Hospitals are deliberately letting us die by giving us duff treatment or even outright murdering us. It's the only logical answer.

It then becomes a matter of whether the terror of coming death makes them reflect that maybe they done fucked up, or that to the last wheeze they remain convinced they had access to the real truth. I could easily believe Garrison would be in the latter camp.

Ferris

Quote from: Blumf on September 29, 2021, 09:35:49 AM
It's a good example of the long term corrosive effect of putting capitalism into the health system, the lack of trust it breeds.

Yes.

Anecdotally the lack of faith in for-profit medicine is also depressing the take up of vaccines because poor people just don't believe it'll be free (or that it'll be "free" as in the vaccine won't cost anything but they'll be charged an admin fee and for cost of the needle plus the nurses appointment fee... etc and subsequently be out of pocket several hundred dollars).

It's not the case, but if that's been your experience of the system historically I can understand being hesitant.

gilbertharding

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on September 29, 2021, 09:53:00 AM
I think it's certainly an issue with people who go down the conspiracy rabbit hole, that when the theory turns out to be guff, then it means there's another conspiracy behind it.

- Covid is fake.
Turns out it isn't, it's killing people and we need vaccinations.
- Of course, it was all a ploy to inject us with nanomachines to control us. I won't have that!
Unvaccinated people start dropping while vaccinated people are more able to recover.
- Hospitals are deliberately letting us die by giving us duff treatment or even outright murdering us. It's the only logical answer.

It then becomes a matter of whether the terror of coming death makes them reflect that maybe they done fucked up, or that to the last wheeze they remain convinced they had access to the real truth. I could easily believe Garrison would be in the latter camp.

Obviously hearing about the occasional double-jabbed person getting ill and/or dying is a gimme.

momatt

I love Tiny Snek comics.
This is a good one mocking Ben's imminent death:

Blumf

Ferris

JamesTC

Love Ben Garrison's ghostly arse peeking out of his gown.

idunnosomename

ben has pulled another cartoon from his ghostly ass about government spending or something, but it sucks so i cant be bothered linking to it