Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:45:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Garrison “reacts” thread (bring your reading glasses)

Started by Ferris, January 08, 2021, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

QuoteThey will move their fortunes into offshore trusts and such. They won't pay.

Why not do a fucking cartoon about that then?

Blumf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 18, 2021, 06:37:55 PM
In Garrison's world, you should get a certificate for being "hard working middle class". What a snowflake.

Who is the woman standing next to Biden and why does she have that badge on?

Janet Yellen, Secretary of the Treasury.

$600 is a pretty low level for the IRS to be notified. That's new phone, computer, or set of car tyres kind of amount, the IRS would be flooded with data which would make spotting real crime a major PITA. Seems like a dumb move, even if you don't care about officially certified hard working middle classes.

jamiefairlie

I'm middle class but I'm aiming to achieve  the best possible work:earnings ratio that I can, am I included?

idunnosomename

Haha look where hes gone now

QuoteFAUCI LIED PEOPLE DIED
"If anybody is lying here, Senator, it is you." — Dr. Fauci, upbraiding Senator Rand Paul

No, Dr. Fauci, it is YOU. You lied to Congress multiple times. You are a serial liar.

You are the highest-paid 'official' in government. You rake in nearly a half million dollars per year and your main job involves the prevention of pandemics. Not only did you fail, you and the oligarchy who consider themselves to be the 'elite' caused one!

You sent millions of US taxpayer dollars to a communist-controlled bioweapons lab in Wuhan. You and Bill Gates predicted a pandemic would happen. Then you made it happen. Yours was a plannedemic.

The COVID-19 outbreak was then used to steal an election, shut down an economy, and usher in the destructive Green New Deal. It was also used as an excuse to shove noxious, under-tested liquids into the veins of reluctant citizens. Millions of people have died from your virus and thousands more are dying from the experimental and 'mandatory' jabs. At the same time you and your master, Bill Gates, continue to clean up on your Big Pharma investments.

Will you be arrested for lying to Congress? Will you see jail time? Probably not. Even though you are now the biggest medical mass murderer in history, you will most likely receive the praise and rewards that you crave. Another serial liar, McCabe, was given a full pension and praise from Biden. It's unlikely Joe's warped nut-job of an Attorney General, Merrick Garland, will prosecute you. He's too busy going after soccer moms.

We are now being run by a lawless mob who stole the presidential election and got away with it. Shameless, sociopathic criminals are attempting to control all of us at a granular level. You, Dr. Fauci, are one of those shameless, criminal sociopaths—but since you are part of the 'Big Club,' you're safe. We no longer have equal justice under the law.

You're 80 years old, but you won't retire because you love being in the spotlight. You claim to be voice of science. Josef Mengele probably claimed the same status.

It's time to prosecute you, Dr. Fauci, for crimes against humanity.

Funny how little he made of catching it and not dying. Probably did a right number on him

Alberon

The fuckwit is still going, but since there's no buff Trump there's no reason to care.

Blumf

He brought back an old classic of his recently

https://grrrgraphics.com/the-march-of-tyranny-continues/

This was the main one that was edited by far-right channers to use anti-Semitic imagery. Not sure if it's a good idea to bring it back.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 09, 2021, 10:22:19 PM
he's trying to flog it as an NFT though lol
well that's too bad because I just right-clicked and saved it

like anybody can with any image on the internet

Retinend

Pranet

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on November 09, 2021, 10:23:41 PM
well that's too bad because I just right-clicked and saved it

like anybody can with any image on the internet

An action that has made your computer slightly decrease in value.

idunnosomename

A lot going on here

But most of all Ben seems to have now developed an unbirthing fetish

retsuza

A kangaroo, that has an Australia head, holding an Australian flag. I absolutely love his brain.

Alberon

A Nazi kangaroo at that, though there's probably a reason the armband is blue.

Dex Sawash

idunnosomename

Quote from: retsuza on December 06, 2021, 11:36:02 AMA kangaroo, that has an Australia head, holding an Australian flag. I absolutely love his brain.
in case you missed it he put Ayers Rock/Uluru in the background just to make it a bit clearer

Dex Sawash

Retinend

Thanks. So it's another stock market bubble. But an offshoot of a larger stock market bubble (cryptocurrency itself).

A bit after posting that, I read this illuminating article, which filled me in on the basics:

https://cult.honeypot.io/reads/10-reasons-why-nfts-are-dumb/
10 Reasons Why NFTs Are Stupid
Are NFTs stupid? Or are NFTs the next big thing?
ADRIEN BOOK

chveik

The Culture Bunker

Try as I might, my head utterly fails to get round concepts like NFTs and crypto-currencies. However, reading stuff on other forums where the subject comes up that usually have lots of posts on the lines of "You need to get on this, now!" does set alarm bells in my mind off.

I do have a vague feeling that if it is a bubble, it's got a long way to go before it bursts, and if/when it does, it might be a tad messy to say the least. But  again, what do I know? Not much.

seepage

evilcommiedictator

He's put the needle in Uluru, because he couldn't work out how to draw the Opera House?

For the uninitiated, in the NT (big dry bit at the top which is an army base, goes all the way down to Uluru) is now letting tourists in, as well as some overseas arrivals who then go home from there.
These people are staying at mining camps, in family/solo isolation for the two week quarantine.

Americans have found out about this and the bot army is away!
The bot army has also found out about recent announcements that AUS and NZ won't let people who are unvaccinated donate or receive organs, due to the whole "on immuno-suppressants for life" thing, and are now going berserk about that too, because whilst they're anti-vax, they're socially minded to go out of their way and get on the donor register.....

Blumf

Trump squeezes Peter Lorre so hard he snaps in two and vomits?

https://grrrgraphics.com/the-trump-schiff-maneuver/

Nope, it's the latest dodging responsibility for the Capitol Hill riot/invasion/thing:

QuoteDarren Beattie has been doing stellar journalism. If you're not familiar with his site, "Revolver,"   I suggest you bookmark it. He has exposed the entrapment that took place on January 6. He called it 'The biggest scandal in American history." The instigators that encouraged the march on the Capitol need to be exposed.

For example, Beattie has exposed Ray Epps, a loud and persistent voice at the January 6 event. He repeatedly encouraged everyone to march up and into our nation's Capitol. Afterward, he appeared on an FBI list of those they wanted to apprehend for the protest. Then his name mysteriously disappeared from that list. He was most likely a planted Deep State provocateur.

The Democrats continue to call it an insurrection. In reality, it was a FEDsurrection and Nancy Pelosi is complicit. It was all a setup to entrap Trump supporters and now Trump himself.

I think the Peter Lorre interpretation makes just as much sense.

idunnosomename

Nice to see Mega Muscle Trump back even though the real one barely does fucking anything these days

The Culture Bunker

I'm a little surprised he hasn't turned on Trump after the big man admitted he'd had his booster shot.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Who would he support instead?

And he may explain it by the hypothesis that Big Pharma is so powerful they can even force Trump into taking shots and promote the vaccine.

Alberon

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on December 23, 2021, 09:51:56 AMI'm a little surprised he hasn't turned on Trump after the big man admitted he'd had his booster shot.

I thought he'd ignore it, but no.

QuotePresident Trump and Bill O'Reilly have been on a speaking tour. Both talked about being fully vaccinated and boosted. Trump was booed and he seemed surprised. I'm surprised that he was surprised. Has he grown out of touch with the people who helped elect him?

Trump has bragged about rushing out the Covid vaccines by means of his "Operation Warp Speed." As it turned out, the vaccines aren't even vaccines—they are experimental gene therapy drugs and not adequately tested. Not by a long shot. They repeatedly failed during animal testing, but somehow they were still rushed to market. Trump wanted to save people. He wanted to be a beaming hero.

Normally such drugs are tested for at least ten years before they are injected into humans, but Big Pharma wanted to take advantage of a drummed-up crisis in order to quickly rake in endless billions of dollars from the taxpayers. The pokes were promoted as 'safe and effective,' but now we know they are both dangerous and ineffective.

Thousands have died from the Covid jabs and millions have experienced adverse reactions. Big Pharma owns most of our politicians and our media. The latter won't do real journalism because they don't want to risk losing advertising money. It's not about health or even science. It is about profit, control, tracking, and power.

Trump thinks he helped save millions of lives, but it's more likely that he has had a hand in harming millions by means of the clot shots. We don't know how many more will die in the future due to the Covid injections. The virus variations and boosters will be endless. I predicted the shots and the mask wearing will never end as long as people continue to put up with the scam. Before his regime stole the election, Biden said he would unite Americans. Instead he has divided us—the vaccinated vs. the unvaccinated. Sleepy Joe treats the latter like lepers from ancient times. I can't think of another political cartoonist who has done more to support Trump than I have. The vast majority of my Trump work has portrayed him in a positive light. I remained a Trump supporter even after I was disinvited to Trump's Social Media Summit. His staff believed the blatant lie that I drew anti-Semitic cartoons and that was that. I have never penned a racist or anti-Semitic cartoon, but I was humiliated in the mainstream media anyway.

Regardless, I tried to rise above it. Trump believed in 'America First' and that remains important to me. Trump wanted to repair decades of damaged that was done to our country by the likes of Clinton, the Bushes, and Obama. Trump wasn't a puppet of the globalist tyrants. So I continued to support him even though I was angry that he failed to pardon Julian Assange. He failed to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan. He failed to drain the Deep State Swamp, but at least he made people realize that it existed. Trump's accomplishments were myriad and impressive—especially considering the constant hostility he faced from the Democrats, the Deep State, and the anti-Trump propaganda media.

All that said, Trump is dead wrong about the vaccines. Yeah, I know he claims they should be voluntary, but that's not enough. He should be denouncing those who are calling for mandatory vaccination. People should not have to choose between dangerous injections and a job. He should denounce vaccine passports and the slave masks. The push to get children vaccinated is completely disgusting. They are nearly immune from Covid and the clot shots could greatly harm the development of their immune systems—yet Trump says nothing. People are getting harmed, but corrupt Big Pharma needs billions of dollars more, so their deadly clot shots continue to be pushed. Even on Fox News. Even by Trump.

We need to figure out how to get Trump off the Vaccine Bandwagon. Why has he aligned himself with monsters such as Gates, Fauci, and Biden? Right now he's hearing boos from crowds when he talks about how safe and effective 'his' vaccines are. Many in his crowds know they are unsafe and obviously ineffective. I urge those crowds to boo louder no matter who is telling them to get vaccinated.

He'll come back to the former president in time, but I suspect we'll see no more of Buff Trump.

idunnosomename

Wow haha im genuinely shocked

Also doing it with the literal depiction of a common saying, that, even by his standards, is exceptionally on the nose. It's a wagon with a fucking brass band on it with "bandwagon" written on the side lmao