Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:01:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

More info about GB News shows.

Started by Sebastian Cobb, March 10, 2021, 06:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Harry Badger on June 01, 2022, 12:31:57 AMdp
I think that's just another rumour but if it is true I'd guess, Farage, Dan Wooton and Anne Diamond.

Kankurette

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 15, 2022, 01:34:33 PMGB News will be broadcasting live coverage of the Twelfth of July parades in Northern Ireland, with commentary from Arlene Foster. BBC Northern Ireland will no longer be broadcasting the parades live apparently.

So I presume the channel will gain quite a few viewers in Northern Ireland for one day.
Of course it bloody is.

Ferris

Blumf

And verily did the son of God state "Brexit, mate!"

beanheadmcginty

I thought Gilbert Gottfried had died?

Sebastian Cobb

Always think that Calvin bloke looks like a living lionelrichtea.jpg

Mobius

Seems a bit off for Reece Shearsmith to be blacking up

petril

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/twelfth/how-many-tuned-in-to-gb-news-live-twelfth-coverage-fronted-by-dame-arlene-foster-and-ex-coronation-street-star-charlie-lawson-41837633.html

QuoteDame Arlene Foster hosted the show from Armagh City, with GB News Northern Ireland reporter Dougie Beattie and ex-Coronation Street actor Charlie Lawson reporting on the parade — the biggest of the day.

apparently they got 98000 viewers for it, but Jim McDonald presenting it

Kankurette

Of course they covered the Glorious fucking 12th. Of course they did.

TheGingerAlien

Wow, they're still going? Amazing. Pure pish

Uncle TechTip

Someone was live streaming one of the huge bonfires on YouTube. I saw it before it started and it was a very grand structure, but all made from pallets which I thought were rather valuable. Must have been tens of thousands of pounds that went up in flames. Maybe it's where all the PALLETS WANTED go.

TheGingerAlien