Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:48:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Whitty Harrased (again)

Started by Tony Tony Tony, June 29, 2021, 10:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

WHAT'S THE C FOR YOU ASK?

FOR SAILING SHIPS ON! BUT THAT'S JUST FOR ROFLS

Fambo Number Mive

If the pair had any basic decency they would spend the next year doing things to make up for their treatment of Chris Whitty and going on an anti-vax march. They should also make a public humble written apology to Chris Whitty and do something nice for him as an apology.

But they won't.

Butchers Blind

At your next interview having to explain why you lost your previous job.

Zetetic

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 01, 2021, 09:51:57 AM
They should also make a public humble written apology to Chris Whitty and do something nice for him as an apology.

But they won't.

Christopher Whitty earns £200k+ per year. What do you think these lads can offer him on top of that? A blowie, with eye contact? We've established he doesn't care for hugs.

BlodwynPig

That inews article is all over the place.

Double negative, boxing enthusiast. GONE

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Zetetic on July 01, 2021, 10:02:02 AM
Christopher Whitty earns £200k+ per year. What do you think these lads can offer him on top of that? A blowie, with eye contact? We've established he doesn't care for hugs.

In a meeting with him at 1pm. Tempted to show him your posts, but dont want to see him weep

ASFTSN

Quote from: Butchers Blind on July 01, 2021, 10:00:43 AM

You harrassed a leading proponent of the woke virus conspiracy for the lulz? I love freedom too! You're hired!

Brundle-Fly

It always amuses me the self-sabotage thing. 'Ha ha, we've just beaten up somebody/ smoked Spice/ stolen all this jewellry/ harassed a famous person in the street etc. Don't believe us? Here's the proof that I've uploaded publically on Facebook'.  If only social media existed forty years ago, they'd have caught the self-absorbed Des Nilsen before he'd even moved to Cranley Gardens.

Zetetic

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 01, 2021, 10:05:39 AM
In a meeting with him at 1pm. Tempted to show him your posts, but dont want to see him weep
Drying his eyes with a Turing, I imagine.

(Edit: I suppose you can't do this with the polymer notes.)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Zetetic on July 01, 2021, 10:02:02 AM
Christopher Whitty earns £200k+ per year.

Was this also the case before Covid? He does have the expression of a man who is crestfallen at having suddenly been thrust into being a public figure and managing one of the biggest crises of the last 100 years.

Zetetic

Yeah, around £200k is what all four CMOs of the UK get.

jobotic

No wonder they want to keep this SCAMDEMIC going.

chveik

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 01, 2021, 09:51:57 AM
If the pair had any basic decency they would spend the next year doing things to make up for their treatment of Chris Whitty and going on an anti-vax march. They should also make a public humble written apology to Chris Whitty and do something nice for him as an apology.

like what?

Fambo Number Mive

I don't know, buy him some flowers? Pay for a spa day for him and his wife?

Barry Admin

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on July 01, 2021, 10:08:03 AM
It always amuses me the self-sabotage thing. 'Ha ha, we've just beaten up somebody/ smoked Spice/ stolen all this jewellry/ harassed a famous person in the street etc. Don't believe us? Here's the proof that I've uploaded publically on Facebook'.  If only social media existed forty years ago, they'd have caught the self-absorbed Des Nilsen before he'd even moved to Cranley Gardens.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how "cancel culture" is actually just a completely natural and expected consequence of people growing up in a culture where it's completely normal to dox yourself on a daily basis.

Cuellar

Quote from: chveik on July 01, 2021, 01:54:37 PM
like what?

Make love to his wife for him? And video it? I mean it's pretty obvious.

scarecrow

From his Whittypedia entry:
QuoteWhitty has been referred to by those familiar with him as a private person. He is single and has no children.
There's always been something not quite right about him. A scientist without a wife is like an egg without salt.

chveik

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 01, 2021, 01:56:13 PM
I don't know, buy him some flowers? Pay for a spa day for him and his wife?

he's single and allergic to pollen

Icehaven

Quote from: Butchers Blind on July 01, 2021, 10:00:43 AM

Given it's fairly standard for employers to google job applicants, I don't think he'll be getting many interviews.

Quote from: scarecrow on July 01, 2021, 03:05:13 PM
From his Whittypedia entry:There's always been something not quite right about him. A scientist without a wife is like an egg without salt.

Perhaps he's going to build his own wife one day, like Dr. Frankingstein.

Cuellar

Quote from: chveik on July 01, 2021, 03:06:11 PM
he's single and allergic to pollen

Oh well I don't know then; day out at Goodwood? Visit to a National Trust property followed by a cream tea? Literally loads of nice things he could for Whitty.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

You could call them Whitty Whackers.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: icehaven on July 01, 2021, 03:22:15 PM
Given it's fairly standard for employers to google job applicants, I don't think he'll be getting many interviews.

The idea of an estate agent having to work in a warehouse or a shop is cheering me on a bad day, even if it probably won't go that way

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 01, 2021, 02:07:13 PM
I've been thinking a lot lately about how "cancel culture" is actually just a completely natural and expected consequence of people growing up in a culture where it's completely normal to dox yourself on a daily basis.

Like conducting an illicit affair with a work colleague when you are in the top five of the most scrutinised persons in the UK today and working for an unscrupulous body in an environment that has your enemies and CCTV everywhere.

idunnosomename

I identify as an Essex-born boxing enthusiast

Zetetic

Quote from: Cuellar on July 01, 2021, 03:43:53 PM
Oh well I don't know then; day out at Goodwood?
Christopher Whitty earns enough for one of the more expensive Goodwood "driving experiences" in less than 4 working hours.

QuoteVisit to a National Trust property followed by a cream tea?
Christopher Whitty earns enough to visit Quarry Bank Mill, the former of home of Beatrix Potter and Alan Titchmarsh's favourite National Property, and have cream tea at the mill café in just over 15 minutes at work. (That's assuming he isn't a member, which doesn't seem very likely.)

These things mean nothing to him.

Cuellar

I get the sense he's not a materialistic man (despite being richer than God). I think he'd be delighted with a nice visit to Bodiam Castle and a cup of tea, it would really show they care.

ASFTSN

Cuh, the negativity in this thread. What about a nice home-made gift then, get out the pritt stick and glue gun, a nice home made card, a dream catcher or some shit

Kankurette

I bet Leej88 goes on antivaxx marches.

Bernice

Can't imagine he'd have much patter as an estate agent though. "this is a bedroom like when homer says must have been that bean i had for dinner"