Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:07:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Labour Party: Kieth Stalin: The Gammon Panderer (and Blackpool Cock)

Started by Fambo Number Mive, July 17, 2021, 12:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

New thread as the other one has reached 101 pages.

With thanks to Johnny Yesno for "Kieth Stalin: The Gammon Panderer"

BlodwynPig

Sebastian Cobb

looks like a photoshoot from a forgotten new wave lp.

are battley and spens electric?

BlodwynPig

pigamus

GoblinAhFuckScary

sorry but that's tacky as fuck. pvc skinnies is such a basic bitch look now anyway. BIG eyeroll for the rose acrylic

zarah sultana actually has some real fashion sense, on the other hand. and a soul also

also sorry not sorry but speaking of politicians with fashion sense does anyone remember that vivienne westwood tartan suit theresa may wore? fuckin SLAPPED

MoreauVasz

The white cuff and collar details are ugh. She looks like a seamstress who has recently attempted suicide.

pigamus

idunnosomename

pigamus

Ferris

buttgammon

I never thought anyone or anything could put me off PVC trousers and leggings but there you go, a lifetime's fetishism ruined in the blink of an eye!

buttgammon

badaids

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 17, 2021, 12:29:30 PM
looks like a photoshoot from a forgotten new wave lp.

are battley and spens electric?

Or a Superman II reboot publicity shot.

idunnosomename

DID I TELL YOU I GREW UP ON A MUNICIPALLY-OWNED ESTATE OF SOCIAL HOUSING? TAKE THAT YOU DELUDED TROTS

Replies From View

Quote from: MoreauVasz on July 17, 2021, 12:42:54 PM
The white cuff and collar details are ugh. She looks like a seamstress who has recently attempted suicide.

and succeeded

olliebean

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 16, 2021, 09:14:47 PM
this is probably the worst thing this cunt has ever done. watch the videos if you haven't: it's incredibly bad how pandering he is to these awful people. that the Asian fella who voted for Blair in 97 ran as a tory councillor is just the cherry on the shitty cake.

(I saw a tweet complaining there wasn't a single black voice there, well, good fucking luck finding a single black person in Blackpool)

No-one under 30, either, which is utterly moronic considering one of the things he was explicitly there to talk about was support for the under-25s.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Eddie Marsan is very good at the old acting and that. It's a shame he's such a massive twat, but I suppose you can't have everything.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on July 17, 2021, 02:36:27 PM
Eddie Marsan is very good at the old acting and that. It's a shame he's such a massive twat, but I suppose you can't have everything.

Is it acting? He seems to play people who are fucking nutters who bubble away under a veneer of normality then crack and have a massive benny.

EOLAN

Is Keir just going to turn into Trump. Just listening to people and pretty much agreeing with the last thing he has heard. Will any of these meetings have people who switched away from Labour since 2017/19 and don't intend voting going forward. Or is he just happy to promote meetings where he believes that Jeremy Corbyn will be the one getting slagged off and he doesn't have to be seen to nod along to any support of him and the policies of those manifestos. Better to just slag off 'some' young people.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 17, 2021, 02:41:45 PM
Is it acting? He seems to play people who are fucking nutters who bubble away under a veneer of normality then crack and have a massive benny.

He's the ultimate method actor.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: EOLAN on July 17, 2021, 02:52:59 PM
Is Keir just going to turn into Trump. Just listening to people and pretty much agreeing with the last thing he has heard. Will any of these meetings have people who switched away from Labour since 2017/19 and don't intend voting going forward. Or is he just happy to promote meetings where he believes that Jeremy Corbyn will be the one getting slagged off and he doesn't have to be seen to nod along to any support of him and the policies of those manifestos. Better to just slag off 'some' young people.

Trump could spout incoherent bollocks with conviction though.

Ferris

Sebastian Cobb

He really is amazing. Love how he seems to have had these thoughts long after Corbyn was out the way.

Fambo Number Mive

I can imagine they have a few EU flags up at centrist dinner parties. And probably pictures of Keith and of Rory Stewart.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 17, 2021, 03:00:20 PM
I can imagine they have a few EU flags up at centrist dinner parties. And probably pictures of Keith and of Rory Stewart.

Interlude from EU Guitar Lady as they're bringing the post dinner coffee out.