Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:06:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Doctor Who Series 13: Goodbye, Mr. Chibs

Started by Norton Canes, August 10, 2021, 01:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikwid

Just had a dream where RTD's first new episode went back to Ten and Rose, but was full of charm, whimsy, heart, and more humour than all of Chibbers' episodes combined (standout gags included a montage of Ten "cleaning up his past mistakes", which included disposing of the corpse of Thatcher played by Steve Nallon). I also saw Chibs' last episode and it was controversial for a scene where Dan hang-glided between two skyscrapers in future Liverpool, which pretty much everyone agreed looked way too much like 9/11 

Mister Six

Martin Luther King Jr considers rewrite.

olliebean

It's apparently been confirmed at Gallifrey One that Jo Martin will be in the centenary special.

Alberon

Ooh, what a surprise.

Hopefully RTD got involved in reshoots and she just turns up to say. "Turns out I'm not you after all. And Gallifrey wasn't destroyed again either, it was just a bit of a joke that got out of hand. They were all hiding down the corridor sniggering."

I can dream.

olliebean

Also the Sea Devils special was originally going to be JW's final episode, so I guess we can imagine for a while that she's going to regenerate at the end of that, and the centenary special is all Jo Martin, who it turns out was actually the next Doctor after all.

More likely: JM appears in JW's head again, and has fewer than half a dozen lines.