Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:27:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

OWLS

Started by Cerys, August 10, 2021, 11:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on August 12, 2021, 09:24:42 AM
A mention in the big book of OWLS!

four owls on your crest
twit terwoo's still screaming

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

steve98

Found these three in the garden, at the foot of the chestnut tree. I suspect the largest chick has booted them out the nest.

I've since learned that it's best to leave a stranded owlet where it's fallen and the parents will continue to feed it where it lies. O well.

Cerys

Those aren't owls - they're Boris Johnson's latest batch of Young Tories.

Buelligan

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Sick of owls now. Fuck 'em in the beak.

Twit 2

Quote from: Gregory Torso on October 26, 2019, 11:05:36 AM
You go round to your parents' house, you haven't seen them for a while. Your mum seems a bit quiet when she answers the door. You walk into the living room and there is a naked man lying on the sofa, with his back to you. Your parents stand on either side of you, silent. As you watch, a little owl emerges from the man's anus and fixes you with its bright yellow eyes. It hops around a bit and then returns to the man's back burrow. "We don't do anything anymore without the anus owl's approval" your dad informs you, putting a hand on your shoulder.

idunnosomename

Owls Owls Owls
long legs and yellow beaks
Owls Owls Owls
Catching mice as tasty treats

Brian Freeze

I saw a Owl over here early on friday morning. Surprised it by accident as it sat on a fence post then it was mooching about under the crags and flew off to a ledge on a cliff.
Might have been short eared but it was too dark to tell. If you happen to spot it could you let me know? Thanks.

jenna appleseed

toy baby wols

real baby owls?

(you can't fool me, these are fuzzy pipe-cleaner turkey abominations)

jenna appleseed

*runs out of thread screaming, chased by owls*

Cold Meat Platter

JamesTC

jenna appleseed

Quote from: JamesTC on August 17, 2021, 11:33:22 PM
Look like they are about to drop their new album.

like an egg, an owls egg

dissolute ocelot

[tag]Cockney Allen Ginsberg returns to his Bardo.[/tag]

Kankurette

Quote from: jenna appleseed on August 12, 2021, 03:07:12 PM
four owls on your crest
twit terwoo's still screaming
Relegation into League 1
Never stopped me dreaming

Cerys

When my grandmother died moved into a care home, I inherited a pendant not at all dissimilar to this -

At the time I thought it was a piece of 70s junk that she picked up on holiday somewhere.  Wrong.  Apparently the green is jade, and it's from the 1950s.  Well, fuck my hat.

O
W
L

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Cerys on August 19, 2021, 12:18:22 PM
When my grandmother died moved into a care home, I inherited a pendant not at all dissimilar to this -

At the time I thought it was a piece of 70s junk that she picked up on holiday somewhere.  Wrong.  Apparently the green is jade, and it's from the 1950s.  Well, fuck my hat.

O
W
L

That's cool as fuck

Cerys

I know, right?  Meanwhile, the sprog (now teenager) has one of these -

It's almost as if my family likes owls.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Cerys on August 19, 2021, 12:52:06 PM
I know, right?  Meanwhile, the sprog (now teenager) has one of these -

It's almost as if my family likes (C)owls.

FTFY

Cerys

I have The Fear.

mothman

The Cowells are not what they seem.

Glebe

Glebe

steve98

Well, that's /\ the most boring 43s I've ever spent.

Brian Freeze

Quote from: Brian Freeze on August 14, 2021, 05:43:42 PM

I saw a Owl over here early on friday morning. Surprised it by accident as it sat on a fence post then it was mooching about under the crags and flew off to a ledge on a cliff.
Might have been short eared but it was too dark to tell. If you happen to spot it could you let me know? Thanks.

Just been over there an hour ago but there were too many midgies to comfortably stop and let you know Ive seen the owl again sat on the same fence post.

Still dont know what flavour it is though. Cheers.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Brian Freeze on August 14, 2021, 05:43:42 PM

All right jack straw

Brian Freeze

I'm worried that I should be offended but I don't know why as thats gone right over my head.