Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:19:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

Quote from: no_offenc on June 15, 2022, 07:38:09 AMIf you're a woman he will save the day.
He's tall and he's mardy, come what may.
Without him the ladies would go astray.

He's Graham, Graham, Graham Glinner
Single-handedly made GCs a winner.
He's handsome, trim, and no-one slimmer.
Hate's a brilliant money-spinner

He's Graham, Graham, Graham Glinner,
He just had carbonara for his dinner
When it comes to Internet he's no beginner
Just don't call him a right-winger

Making a Ted musical for you and me,
His command of twitter sock accounts is uncanny
Though he surely isn't going by
@Oliophi

Ask Graham, Graham, Graham Glinner
His eyes have a demonic glimmer
And if you're JK Rowling
Then he just might come around for dinner

retsuza

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on June 14, 2022, 10:22:59 AMDunkirk is the annoyance you feel when half your biscuit falls in your tea.

Caught me of guard this one

Paul Calf

Quote from: Kankurette on June 15, 2022, 09:46:02 AM
Quote from: no_offenc on June 15, 2022, 07:38:09 AMIf you're a woman he will save the day.
He's tall and he's mardy, come what may.
Without him the ladies would go astray.

He's Graham, Graham, Graham Glinner
Single-handedly made GCs a winner.
He's handsome, trim, and no-one slimmer.
Hate's a brilliant money-spinner

He's Graham, Graham, Graham Glinner,
He just had carbonara for his dinner
When it comes to Internet he's no beginner
Just don't call him a right-winger

Making a Ted musical for you and me,
His command of twitter sock accounts is uncanny
Though he surely isn't going by
@Oliophi

Ask Graham, Graham, Graham Glinner
His eyes have a demonic glimmer
And if you're JK Rowling
Then he just might come around for dinner

That's excellent :D

Sonny_Jim

'In his bed he's a Grand Prix winner' deserves a special mention as well.

imitationleather

shoulders

Oh fuck... I missed that, looks like it was at the bottom of the previous page.

My attempt looks rather like I'm hanging on its coattails now but at the time I thought I was the first to have a crack at it.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: Des Wigwam on June 13, 2022, 07:44:38 PM
Quote from: touchingcloth on June 13, 2022, 07:35:22 PMGoogle should tell the engineer that the robot is accusing him of sex crimes, see how long he sticks by saying it's sentient then.

Hahah that's fantastic

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: non capisco on June 15, 2022, 11:37:15 PMDEL BOY: Look lively, Rodders! I think we've been noticed!

RODNEY: What are you talking about, Del?

DEL BOY: The sort over there with the grey trousers and the white pumps, look!

RODNEY: What, the one with all urine pooling around her feet?

DEL BOY: It might not be URINE, you dipstick. Nahhh, she's probably got a melted Callipo in her pocket or something. Anyway, look at her staring! I'm onto a winner 'ere, bruv.

RODNEY: Look at her sta...? I don't believe you, Derek! She's not staring at us, she's most probably staring at that colossal mushroom cloud that's suddenly dominating the Peckham skyline. It's the apocalypse, Del. The end of days. The Russians have only gone and bloody done it!

DEL: I knew I shouldn't have let you stay up and watch Dr. Strangelove, Rodney. You probably thought it was one of those Channel 4 Red Triangle films, didn't you? You've got nuclear weapons on the brain now, you have. Russians. Give over. Well, I'm gonna try my luck with this bird anyway.

(DEL sidles up to the URINATING WOMAN)

DEL: Bon chance, les miserables! And what might your name me, mon cherie?

UNCLE ALBERT: It's Anne Sellors, Del Boy. Yah, yah. She's only got one iMDB entry, 'Urinating Woman'.

DEL: You'll only have one iMDB entry in a minute, you soppy old goat!

non capisco

Quote from: Doomy Dwyer on June 16, 2022, 11:09:45 AMInterestingly, if you took George's teeth, Morrissey's pretention and Blackburn's cock and mixed them up in a Fly machine you'd get Russell Brand.       

Sonny_Jim

That Threads/Only Fools crossover is amazing.

EDIT: Also
Quote from: Dark Sexy Dangerous on June 15, 2022, 07:45:01 PM

imitationleather

SteveDave

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on June 18, 2022, 12:54:33 AMDid my work experience with a vet when I was 14. Had a great time but did not have sex with any of the animals.

buttgammon

Quote from: jobotic on June 18, 2022, 09:34:42 AMI remember reading in the local paper about a house near where I used to live, you know up by the hospital, that was owned by a woman who catered for men who liked to dress as babies. She was busted after the neighbours complained about blokes in nappies playing with a beachball in the back garden.

I'm almost tempted to run this through Dall-E...

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Old Thrashbarg on June 19, 2022, 12:14:47 PMwell, over nearly two decades.

No, money down!

(just to be clear I am taking the piss out my own general shit for brains behaviour here)

Old Thrashbarg

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on June 19, 2022, 12:16:15 PMNo, money down!

(just to be clear I am taking the piss out my own general shit for brains behaviour here)

And also to be clear, I wasn't taking the piss, it just caught me off guard.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Old Thrashbarg on June 19, 2022, 12:21:48 PMAnd also to be clear, I wasn't taking the piss, it just caught me off guard.

Don't worry I live with this brain it is funny.  My partner is constantly laughing at my dyslexic spoonerisms, a couple of days ago I was telling her how I fancied some lamp chops for dinner.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: McChesney Duntz on June 17, 2022, 07:44:28 PMLord Lawrence Olivier as "Mrs. Danglebuttocks" in Oi! There's a Bleeding Poof in My Sodding Flat! (1973 - 1973)

McChesney Duntz

YES! I have ARRIVED! (That's the polite term for that, right? Excuse me while I find a wet wipe...)

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Ray Travez on January 16, 2022, 05:13:25 PMGruesome Trevor sticks the suction tube of his Henry over his eyeball, which then pops out and bounces down the tube. "I was right, the bag does need changing" he says to no-one in particular.

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 19, 2022, 11:36:45 PMwhen a man gets an erection it's basically like Tetsuo in the stadium

The mental image of penises flying everywhere.

touchingcloth

Something about the phrase "knock off Wonka bars" makes me shriek every time I spot it.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on June 20, 2022, 04:28:07 PMWanking is mad really when you think about it. "Rub this area for long enough and you'll get an amazing feeling, and depending on your anatomy some stuff might spurt out." You'd tell Uri Geller to fuck off if he told you about it.