Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:42:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalknerHinton

Quote from: Glebe on June 15, 2022, 10:49:47 PMYour dad is on the roof of the house dressed as Batman.

"Dad, for fuck's sake! Come down before you slip and kill yourself!"

"It's a Fathers 4 Justice protest! I'm protesting at having you for a son!"

"I'm popping the kettle on. You coming down?"

"I'm vengeance!"

"I'm vengeance!"

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Trenter's arse wanker

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on June 21, 2022, 10:22:02 AMIn fact that guy has some incredible wanking stories.  In our shared house he had the only room with a full length mirror in it, which he kindly always just let people come in and use before they went out.  One morning I thought he had already left for uni and I was running late so I hurriedly opened his door to use the mirror.  What I saw was him looking up his own arse in the mirror and wanking (a kind of moment where you can see yourself in 3rd person with your chin hitting the floor).  That isn't the best bit though, rumbled he quick as a flash turned his gapingly hole to me, started waddling backwards towards me and saying anxiously "I think there is something up there?! can you see what it is?!" to which I just kindof melted into horror and laughter and quickly slammed the door and got the fuck outta there to uni (pissing myself all the way).

It was a smooth move by him I have to admit, I often ponder what he was up to and the implications of masturbating to ones own anus but all this ever comes to is me giggling at how fucking hilarious his part cover up/part comedy response was, it had a delivery that most standup comedians can only dream off.  This leaves me with ultimately but nothing but pure respect for the lad. 

non capisco

Glebe

bgmnts

Quote from: non capisco on June 22, 2022, 12:10:43 AM^ Incredible. "Started waddling backwards towards me".

The best thing about it is that it gave me a horror vibe. Sort of like this:

But different.

Captain Z

Logistically, it's quite difficult to picture. Arseholes by their nature tend not to remain open without some serious preparation or hollow plug, and even then I can't imagine getting to angle to look up it, mirror or not.

Povidone

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: madhair60 on June 22, 2022, 05:54:21 PMdidn't happen

It did.

Quote from: Captain Z on June 22, 2022, 07:29:05 PMLogistically, it's quite difficult to picture. Arseholes by their nature tend not to remain open without some serious preparation or hollow plug, and even then I can't imagine getting to angle to look up it, mirror or not.

I don't believe he was really looking up his own anus but I can only relay how things looked from my perspective.  It's 100% true though.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 22, 2022, 11:13:00 PMI'll tell you what, when you cut out alcohol you really feel the heft of beer. I had three bottles of 0% at a friend's last night and I ended up painfully full.

Admittedly I did push the three bottles up my arse.

madhair60

Povidone

I reckon it did happen but it was actually a cloaca rather than an anus.

touchingcloth

It definitely didn't happen in the physical world, though I can certainly imagine it having happened in yet another of TP's sordid wankdreams.

Dex Sawash

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Povidone on June 23, 2022, 01:23:00 PMI reckon it did happen but it was actually a cloaca rather than an anus.

Did you know in ChiiiiiNA, that a ladies VeeergiiiiiiNA....

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 23, 2022, 01:39:45 PMIt definitely didn't happen in the physical world, though I can certainly imagine it having happened in yet another of TP's sordid wankdreams.

Clint is that you? It happened, your lack of faith is disturbing touchingcloth.

Especially since I was going to present you with this DALL-E collage based on your avatar.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Dex Sawash on June 23, 2022, 01:48:21 PMHappened, was trenters dad

I've no anus stories about Pops thankfully, but I do have one about him getting elephantiasis in his balls (again 100% true).

madhair60

TrenterPercenter

Please, be my guest, your disbelief really doesn't trouble me much.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

The stories I could tell you about my dad's anus will make your blood run cold.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on June 23, 2022, 10:36:51 PMThe stories I could tell you about my dad's anus will make your blood run cold.

I have a story about my dad's anus but the main event is me very nearly slapping him on the head with my cock and pissing on him.

(he was having a shit in the dark)

flotemysost

Just caught up with this thread, spectacular.

Edit: I meant to quote the AI suspension Blobby (but whole thread is gloriously demented)

touchingcloth

I have no stories about looking into my dad's gaping anus, and if he tells you otherwise he's a liar.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 23, 2022, 11:51:11 PMI have no stories about looking into my dad's gaping anus, and if he tells you otherwise he's a liar.

There's always time, even in death there's a remote possibility they might put him upside down in the casket.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Gaze too long into your dad's arse, and your dad's arse gazes back at you.