Subscribers don't see this.
Started by Rizla, September 08, 2021, 05:14:59 PM
Quote from: ajsmith2 on September 13, 2021, 01:15:11 PMAs well as being a veteran of many online spats, the fact she's so closely identified with enthusiastic/non critical SNP/Sturgeon support is hugely divisive. I mean obviously any video coming from the Scottish Government is gonna be SNP adjacent, but using Godley really rams home that aspect. Also the marmitey comic persona as stonkers says.
Quote from: Dex Sawash on September 10, 2021, 10:41:49 PM
Quote from: canadagoose on September 13, 2021, 01:32:34 PMHe's not an MSP, so I don't think he can be First Minister.
Quote from: dissolute ocelot on September 13, 2021, 09:28:41 AMLimmy's Random has to be a parody of Up For It with Godley's daughter Ashley Storrie and the gang. I've seen Storrie do standup, and it's pretty much like having a talkative teenager chatter to you about whatever comes to her mind, and of similar levels of humour. Still better than mum, though. Her father Sean Storrie, Godley's husband, is apparently a Glasgow gangland figure, which may explain why the family continues to get work.
Quote from: TrenterPercenter on September 13, 2021, 12:40:59 PMWhat about Blackford?
Quote from: TrenterPercenter on September 13, 2021, 01:35:38 PMI see but Scotland does seem to have gone full SNP in voting terms and obliterated the other parties so they must be hugely popular in the main. I would wager they went with Godley and her Glasgie act because they thought it would appeal to the working class Scots which they presumed would be most likely to be ignoring health information; like Fine Gael might use Mrs Brown to get the proles to check their smoke alarms. It's base but it might not be quite the political nose rubbing going on that it appears.
Quote from: Kankurette on September 13, 2021, 02:40:18 PMFucking hell, I knew he was autistic but I didn't know he was a gangster.
Quote from: gilbertharding on September 13, 2021, 03:37:11 PM45% of the vote is a lot, but I guess the other 55% are so entrenched against the SNP at this point that nothing will get through to them. I don't know how popular Nationalism is across the classes - are there any working class Rangers fans?
Quote from: Pink Gregory on September 13, 2021, 03:39:21 PMTo be fair, I don't think he's a gangster himself, but he's from a gangland family
Quote from: dissolute ocelot on September 13, 2021, 09:24:55 PMShe's very quiet about her husband, and the papers don't say much. The Scotsman says "she is careful never to reveal her husband's identity." Although presumably it's on a bit of paper somewhere. The Guardian calls him "the son of a local gangster."
Quote from: Mr_Simnock on September 13, 2021, 03:22:36 PMshe's mature and chubby, that's my usual x-hamster search so i can't dislike her too much
Quote from: Bigfella on September 14, 2021, 11:53:19 AMFor heaven's sake, we're not all monsters.
Quote from: jobotic on September 14, 2021, 12:00:03 PMI know not all Rangers fans are like that but how do you cope with the vast amount who are?
Quote from: chveik on September 14, 2021, 12:13:12 PMwhere's the evidence?
Quote from: steve98 on September 14, 2021, 12:40:26 PMAnd Mrs BigFella.
Page created in 0.124 seconds with 22 queries.