Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:14:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Lars Ulrich toilet.

Started by Glebe, November 26, 2021, 02:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalowski

Feel like shit just want Lars's cock and balls back.

Glebe

Unlike the official Kiss coffins, the musician won't even get any money from this. Talk about a bum deal.

AsparagusTrevor

What I can't figure out is why he's put Dara O'Briain's face on it.

Glebe

More of these to come natch, you'll just have to deal with it.

Glebe

idunnosomename

Last night was the night you could use it. Did any Tampa cabbers take a shit in it

Glebe

Glebe

Glebe

Some Kind Of MonsteRIP HS Art.

Glebe

Just getting these out of my system. Long winter nights.

idunnosomename

keep going glebe. it must be done

JesusAndYourBush

What's the pigtailed screaming head from?  I keep seeing it in various photoshops. I'm assuming it's not one of them weeping angels from Dr Who?

idunnosomename

it's the Braveheart statue based off Mel Gibson, made 1996 and installed for a while in the car park at the Wallace Monument in Stirling where it was universally hated and eventually removed. it was moved to Glebe Park stadium in Brechin September this year which is when it became a CaB thing

Glebe

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 07, 2021, 12:44:37 AMkeep going glebe. it must be done

Thanks Dunno! I need plenty of encouragement to get me through this monumental task!

Glebe

Glebe

Glebe

Glebe

Glebe

Glebe

Glebe

Glebe

Glebe

Can this thread stay active until Boxing Day?

St Stephen's Day round my neck,
The day we joke about our ceck,
Massive poo is more than a speck,
Still it never gets respect,
Boxing Day shit is fun with Lars,
More than Motley Crue's Mick Mars.

*Clanging drums*

idunnosomename

rejoice! it has been acquired! for Ripley's Believe it or Not in Copenhagen!

https://www.tampabay.com/life-culture/arts/visual-arts/2022/03/10/tampa-mans-toilet-shaped-like-lars-ulrich-acquired-by-denmark-museum/
Quote"I could have done a urinal with James (Hetfield)," he said, "but that's not where the creative spirit was leading me."

Midnight said he considered auctioning the toilet, but both Christie's and Sotheby's declined to participate.

well then.

dissolute ocelot

^ The article mentions them paying $4.8 million for Marilyn Monroe's dress, but nothing about how much the toilet would cost you.

Glebe

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 18, 2022, 01:19:19 AMrejoice! it has been acquired! for Ripley's Believe it or Not in Copenhagen!

https://www.tampabay.com/life-culture/arts/visual-arts/2022/03/10/tampa-mans-toilet-shaped-like-lars-ulrich-acquired-by-denmark-museum/
well then.

Ripley's Believe it or Bot (as in your bot sitting on the toilet).

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on March 18, 2022, 12:01:20 PM^ The article mentions them paying $4.8 million for Marilyn Monroe's dress, but nothing about how much the free toilet they begrudgingly accepted would cost you.

Look at 'im. Not a care in the world!