Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:37:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mumsnet weirdo having a go at [spoiler]'s parents.

Started by holyzombiejesus, November 26, 2021, 05:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Thanks, so the real monsters were the

Spoiler alert
Nazis
[close]

Catalogue of ills

Say what you like about the Nazis, at least they didn't gollop the shit fresh from your child's bottom. Maybe.

touchingcloth

So, a friend of mine's boss makes him spend his working days endlessly looking behind bookcases, under sofas and beneath floorboards, and forces him to say "little Jew? Little Jew? Let me come through, or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll gas you to death in one of those extermination camps they have these days in that Poland."

Sounds like fun, right.

Right?

Well, that friend's job? Einsatzkommando in the Waffen SS. And that friend's boss? It's only someone better known as Hitler. Check your kneejerk assumptions at the door next time or I'll blow your minds again.

dissolute ocelot

QuoteA man comes home at night and notices that another man shared the bed with his wife that evening. He searches the whole house, and finally also looks in the bedroom closet. There is a totally naked man, and when that one man asked what the other was doing there, the man in the closet answered: 'You can believe it or not but I am waiting for the tram.'
And who was that pervert? Anne Frank.

wrec

They were the original odd couple!

Once had a substitute teacher who pronounced everything else normally but kept referring to her as "Onn Fronk". AIBU?

touchingcloth

This reminds me of that famous riddle.

A father and his son are in a car accident. The father dies instantly, and the son is taken to the nearest hospital. The surgeon comes in to see the patient and exclaims "I can't operate on this boy."
"Why not?" the nurse asks.
"Because he's Anne Frank," the surgeon responds.

Cuellar

Kankurette

Quote from: Catalogue of ills on November 30, 2021, 02:16:37 PMSay what you like about the Nazis, at least they didn't gollop the shit fresh from your child's bottom. Maybe.
At least Hitler knew what a woman was.