Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:01:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Best moments on "Eastenders"

Started by Fambo Number Mive, November 27, 2021, 06:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

When Sonia Fowler ate Sharon Mitchell

When Phil Mitchell greased up his forehead and did a handstand in the park.

When Karen Taylor revealed her cyborg anus.

Glebe

When Phil asked Ian for some fish & chips and he cried "Oi goh naffing left!"

non capisco

When they changed the theme music to this for three months in 1994.

non capisco

Phil Mitchell getting addicted to licking batteries and they had to lock him in the Queen Vic loading bay.

PLEASE, MUM!
You'll stay dahn there, Phil Mitchell, until all foughts of licking batteries 'ave been banished from your moind!
JUST GIVE US ONE, MUM! JUST ONE LI'ALL LICK! THAT'LL BE IT, OI SWEAR ON ETHEL'S GRAVE! ONE LI'ALL LICK, THASS ALL OI'M ASKING!
The only fing you'll be licking dahn there, Phil Mitchell, is your emotional WOUNDS!
GRANT! GRAAAAANT! TELL 'ER! I'M 'URTING, BRUV!
Sorry, bruv. Mum's right. It's gorn too far. We can't change the channels on the telly cause you've 'ad the batteries aht of the remote and your tongue's gorn all chapped and raw. Oi came dahnstairs the uvver morning and you 'ad your boat buried in the smoke alarm licking away loike a naugh'y little goat. No more batteries, bruv. Just stick to the whiskey, eh?
(tortured bellow) OI....NEED.....TO.......LICK.....MOI......BATTERIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Harrowing, just harrowing.

shoulders

When Beppe proper mugged off Alfie Insane-o-gash

Kankurette

When Dot Cotton gave birth to a two-headed goat.

Mr Banlon

When Grant and Phil were crouching behind a bush in the square and Peggy went and stood behind them, and looked like she had angry tits.

When Ian and Cindy Beale had the soap's first gay kiss.

When Dr. Legg was murdered by Nick Cotton, but he was able to bring himself back to life because he's a doctor.

When Pete Beale started selling durians and stunk the whole square out.

When Mo Mowlem bought the Queen Vic and used to chuck people out by lobbing her wig at them.

When Janine pumped Barry full of helium and he floated off like a sad balloon.

the science eel

when they did a live one and Mr. Trot from Coronation Street wandered onto the set scoffing a Toffo

When the Slater girls first walked into the Queen Vic and roared their immortal catchphrase "Who wants to suck my cock?"

When Arthur Fowler had a nervous breakdown and trashed the Buckingham Palace drawing room during the Queen's Christmas message in 1986.

Cuellar

When Grant Mitchell took up throat singing

non capisco

Quote from: Cuellar on November 29, 2021, 03:16:54 PMWhen Grant Mitchell took up throat singing

He'd misread 'Phil Minton' as 'Phil Mitchell'

Fambo Number Mive

When the local sewer system was blocked by one of Phil Mitchell's post pie turds, and everyone had to shit out of the window for 24 hours. You got to see them pooing and everything. Some actors went for a chunky paste mixture, some actually saved up their turds and pooed for real.

When the Mitchells all stood in a row wearing shades while Livin La Vida Loca played.

wosl

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on November 29, 2021, 12:42:53 PMWhen Janine pumped Barry full of helium and he floated off like a sad balloon.

YAW HIGH AS A KITE YEW NAT-TAH

Ian Drunken Smurf

When Janine queafed into Sonja Jackson's trumpet.

Ian Drunken Smurf

When Ethel revealed the sybian in her wheeled shopping basket and said "Ooooooh, have you seen my willy?"

Ian Drunken Smurf

When Nick Cotton smashed Wellard's turd into Sam Mitchell's septum.

Replies From View

I remember so easily when Soil ran down the stairs in only his childhood pants which he had outgrown but he hadn't realised yet due to the gradual nature of his growth

haha eastenders what an absolute hoot

only beaten to the top spot by bros, I believe

Glebe

When Ian exclaims "It's a littul baby, Rodney!"

But then we get a close up of the baby and it looks exactly like Phil Mitchell. Cue drums.

Mr Banlon

When a tramp asked Den if he had a rollie he could bum.

Replies From View

When caricatures of a thug and barmaid had a row

Ian Drunken Smurf

Glebe

When the husband of the woman off Are You Being Served? went mad and started watching The Wombles.

When Peggy Mitchell was dying and talked to a vision of Del Boy on the stairs in the Queen Vic.