Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:41:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bobby's little daughter's in the dock [Ghislaine Maxwell micro-thread]

Started by Paul Calf, November 30, 2021, 03:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on December 01, 2021, 11:29:25 AMI always thought it would be a great idea to open an art gallery that is just a load of famous and memorable court sketches.

In the very early series of Have I Got News From You I'm sure I remember a round where you had to guess the news story from the court sketch. That was good.

Dex Sawash

Endicott

imitationleather

Dr Rock

I wonder if she'll try to get sympathy by saying her father abused her? Much as I can believe it of the old drowned cunt, unless she's got good evidence it's a lying paedo-enaber saying it, so not very compelling. 

Twonty Gostelow

As far as I've read, she of all the siblings was the one who was most fond of him, and she was obviously his favourite too. He was a shit father to her in lots of ways, but I'd be surprised if they used that as a defence now, especially out of the blue.

Blumf

I think it's taken her a lot of restraint not to turn up in a wheelchair with an oxygen cylinder.

poodlefaker

The sketch looks like Judge Morrissey convicting a young Maureen Lipman

chveik

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: poodlefaker on December 01, 2021, 04:01:23 PMThe sketch looks like Judge Morrissey convicting a young Maureen Lipman

Nah, Judge David Gedge through and through.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Blumf on December 01, 2021, 11:23:26 AM

Got a Viz style Jimmy Hill snuck into this one.

A LOL from me, there.
Also, love the " Oh you're *Still*doing this shit, are you?" contemptuous expression the court sketch artist has put on yer woman's fizzog, 'ere.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Endicott on December 01, 2021, 10:14:55 AMI think it's def possible counsel said that. On the other hand, what sort of reaction did you have in mind? Would you use your 'oh god they rumbled me' face, or your 'it wasn't me!' face? I'd be like, 'how very dare you'.

Based on the courtroom dramas I've seen - so you can count on this being accurate information - lawyers seem to habitually hire other lawyer mates to run mock cross examinations with their witnesses and clients before they arrive in court, so she's probably heard it all before delivered by loudmouth thrusting lawyer types, so that the actual accusations in court come as zero surprise at all.

mothman

Cuellar

QuoteThe former house manager of Jeffrey Epstein's Palm Beach home said Thursday that Ghislaine Maxwell warned him that he should "never look" his boss in the eyes, describing a work environment where he faced the grim task of cleaning up their sex toys amid stifling micromanagement.

Sounds like an absolute nightmare

Ferris

Alberon

Since when was John Barrowman a judge? And surely he shouldn't be using a walkie talkie in court.

jobotic

The window in the top right corner is very sad about all this.

jobotic

So Jennifer Arcuri has accused Andrew Neil of being, um, involved and he's threatening litigation. Wonder what will come of that.

Gurke and Hare

Someone planting a bomb in the court when it comes to trial and taking both the fuckers out? Hopefully with Dominic Cummings giving evidence for some reason.

(Yes, I have been doomscrolling on Twitter this evening, why do you ask?)

shoulders

Quote from: jobotic on December 06, 2021, 09:29:33 PMSo Jennifer Arcuri has accused Andrew Neil of being, um, involved and he's threatening litigation. Wonder what will come of that.

Too good, there's no fucking way life is going to be that sweet.

Ferris

Yeah I can't think of any famous photos of him with his arm around a much younger girl.

The Bumlord

imitationleather

Cuellar

He sent her a tweet saying 'I've followed you and I will DM you to ask for your address so my lawyers can serve you papers'

😂😂😂

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: The Bumlord on December 07, 2021, 02:11:11 PMPoor old Brillo is having a little huffy meltdown on Twitter.

*Hurriedly checks my Twitter account*

Phew, didn't retweet it.  Seems I didn't even like it.

Captain Z

Quote from: Cuellar on December 07, 2021, 02:13:24 PMHe sent her a tweet saying 'I've followed you and I will DM you to ask for your address so my lawyers can serve you papers'

😂😂😂

My address is penis balls

Cuellar

Can't find the tweet now but he went full Almond earlier, telling someone 'Your blocked'