Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:39:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Give me some comfort

Started by ozziechef, December 14, 2021, 05:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozziechef

Hi - looking for some comfort really. I tested positive for Covid last Weds morning. In the days running up to it, I had a couple of migraines, which reflecting back may have been warning signs.

On Weds I was cold, shivery and achy. On Thursday I felt absolutely fine - but on Friday the fever returned in force. Since then I am now very congested, have a constant headache and my ears are blocked. I feel completely rubbish, often dizzy and can't stay out of bed for long.

Please make me feel better by reassuring me how long it will take for me to at least feel a little better, or how long until I am out out of my Covid misery!

mothman

No experience to speak from I'm afraid, but hope you get better soon. Drink fluids, watch your temperature, get yourself a cheap pulse oximeter on Amazon to ensure the congestion isn't having an adverse effect.

wooders1978

Hi Ozziechef, take some comfort that your symptoms sound like the omnicrom variant, which everyone apart from boris and the vaccine manufacturers are assuring is no worse than bog standard flu

Hope you feel better soon dude - hang in there

Crenners

Week to ten days and you'll very likely be feeling absolutely fine. If you're unlucky, maybe a couple of weeks and a bit of residual tiredness. Anything worse than that is extremely unlikely unless you're particularly old or vulnerable.

shoulders

You are TURBOFUCKED pops

Edit- sorry , wrong thread

vanilla.coffee

Vitamin D.
Start taking that asap.
Amazon can deliver it for you, tonight if you order it now.
Fresh air. Water.

Jasha

Have a good shit and a good wank, two of isolations simple pleasures

vanilla.coffee

Bumping this to get you some more comfort for Xmas.
Hope you're feeling better - post up and let us know.

Kankurette

Good luck, and take care of yourself. I've not had it but I know people who have and it was like nasty flu, but it did pass. Rest up, don't over-exert yourself, keep hydrated and warm, yada yada.

Glebe

Take care of yourself ozziechef and get well soon.

bgmnts

Yeah take care of yourself and all that. Just sleep it away if you can.

holyzombiejesus

Any tips on how to get rid of the hacking cough? Been up since 4 this morning and, without getting too gruesome, can't dislodge anything. Tested positive on Tuesday night so might be coming to the peak but this cough is horrible.

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on January 13, 2022, 02:36:13 PMAny tips on how to get rid of the hacking cough? Been up since 4 this morning and, without getting too gruesome, can't dislodge anything. Tested positive on Tuesday night so might be coming to the peak but this cough is horrible.

Olbas Oil.

Saved my life (literally), the mix of herbs helps breakdown the damaged cells, stops the clogging and loosens it off a bit.

It makes you cough worse when you're boffing it, but longterm it helps.

Best of luck

holyzombiejesus

I thought you just sniffed it?

Thanks, btw