Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:26:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I want there to be a lockdown in the new year, I have decided.

Started by Replies From View, December 29, 2021, 02:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Replies From View

Surely a circuit break isn't too much to ask for.  1 in 10 in London now have it, so come on.

LOCK DOWN LOCK DOWN LOCK DOWN

everyone chanting it please, to make it come true

Crenners

Omicorone is MILDER because viruses EVOLVE to become a milder form so they can SPREAD as far as POSSIBLE.

Replies From View

Quote from: Crenners on December 29, 2021, 04:16:31 PMOmicorone is MILDER because viruses EVOLVE to become a milder form so they can SPREAD as far as POSSIBLE.

I can't BELIEVE it's not BETA

and I am ANNOYED that the DELTA variant was not called BETA to make my JOKE work.

Milo

Quote from: Crenners on December 29, 2021, 04:16:31 PMOmicorone is MILDER because viruses EVOLVE to become a milder form so they can SPREAD as far as POSSIBLE.

Yep, that's why we just get a bit tired when we get polio and smallpox now.

Crenners

They say you can live with AIDS nowadays because they give you some drugs for it. NOPE it's become MILDER now everyone has it.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Replies From View on December 29, 2021, 02:57:37 PMI HAVE DECIDED

Careful now, or the PM will tell everyone "we must lockdown because Replies says so" and one of the ERG will send you an angry PM.

bgmnts

Have you infiltrated the Daily Express to take it down from within, only to find it has actually corrupted you?

Dr Rock

Alberon

If there is a lockdown the one exception will be going to work, because the Tories are bastards.

Captain Z

We have to live to learn to live with having learnt to live with learning to live to learn from this.

mothman

They're more likely to say this new variant is less severe and reduce isolation time, with a view to doing away with it entirely, than go down the lockdown route.

Replies From View

Quote from: Quote on December 30, 2021, 11:52:30 AMThey're more likely to say this new variant is less severe and reduce isolation time, with a view to doing away with it entirely, than go down the lockdown route.

Aggravating.

Milo

Iesu mawr I need a lockdown. It should be like an extra bank holiday to let us all off.

mothman

You're already getting an extra one next year because of the CoD, don't be greedy.

Crenners

Get back to work please lazy bastards in 2023 for a change 😊

vanilla.coffee