Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:49:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tennis 2022

Started by selectivememory, January 04, 2022, 12:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poobum

Ridiculous how Maria won't play a passing shot.

selectivememory

Double break for Sinner in the second set. Upset very much on at the moment. 🤞

shoulders

Sinner not even playing that great to earn the break.

Poobum

She only done it. One of the few players I've seen play live, this makes me arbitrarily happy.

selectivememory

Good match, shame Niemeier couldn't cut down on the errors towards the end.

bgmnts

Looking wobbly this third set, like he's a bit terrified of winning. FUCK THE CUNT UP SINNER!!

Cuellar

Feel like this is one of those times Djokovic goes down two sets then just steamrolls the next three.

sevendaughters

Sinner got proper sickly maestro look

selectivememory

Quote from: Cuellar on July 05, 2022, 03:50:57 PMFeel like this is one of those times Djokovic goes down two sets then just steamrolls the next three.

Yeah, wasn't sure until the third set, but all the signs are there.

shoulders

Sinner another one that turns into a total ghost the moment the match is offered to him on a plate.

Crenners

Signor Grissini snapped

Deanjam

Nothing more boring than players collapsing after being 2 sets up on one of the big 3. 15 years of the weakest mentalities in sport.

bgmnts

Quote from: bgmnts on July 05, 2022, 03:36:52 PMLooking wobbly this third set, like he's a bit terrified of winning. FUCK THE CUNT UP SINNER!!

Yeah called it. Fucksaaaaake you fucking baby cunts.

Yes, i'm a fat cunt who barely moves and has never played pro tennis and has no mentality to win anything but that means nothing shut up.

Cuellar

shoulders

Why ain't Norriecore binning this Coffin lad?

Even says BEL under his name.

selectivememory

Ons in trouble at the moment. Bouzkova is like a female Alex De Minaur, just relentlessly chasing down everything and getting balls back. Not an easy match-up.

Cuellar

Yeah come on Ons. Come Ons.

Poobum

Liking Jo Konta commentating. Actual insights.

selectivememory

Yeah, she's actually quite good at it. Wozniacki has been alright as well.

Cuellar

Oh dear, Ons too sporting there. Should have thumped it when Bouzkova was on the floor.

selectivememory

Had quite a bad feeling after that first set, but this has been quality from Ons the way she's taken control of the match.

selectivememory

Fair play Norriecore. I'll even become a fan if you beat Djokovic in your next match.

Crenners

NOZZA CHAMP

Goff eff off

Cuellar

Some incredible stuff from Ons there, destruction

selectivememory

God, I love Ons Jabeur. Will be one of my favourite major champions ever if she pulls it off this week.

shoulders

Rooting for Jabeur too.

Well done Norrie as well. I guess the nation will wake up and take notice but he made hard work of that against a game but limited operator.

Crenners

Who's this Scot presenter? Sexy bastard nbf

Deanjam

Sad for Goffin, but Norrie has deserved a good run at a major with his consistancy over the last couple of years. Can't see him beating Djokovic, unless the partisan crowd gets under his skin.

Jabeur / Halep final please.

Vodkafone

Quote from: selectivememory on July 05, 2022, 07:27:16 PMFair play Norriecore. I'll even become a fan if you beat Djokovic in your next match.

Yikes, looks like I'll be supporting a Brit in the semis then. If I sing two Internationales and one Come Out Ye Black and Tans will that make it ok?

Deanjam

Quote from: Vodkafone on July 05, 2022, 09:08:06 PMYikes, looks like I'll be supporting a Brit in the semis then. If I sing two Internationales and one Come Out Ye Black and Tans will that make it ok?

If it helps he's half Scottish, half Welsh, born in South Africa, raised in New Zealand, and played in the US collegiate system. So not like cheering one of us scummy English.