Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:39:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is Being Kicked In The Balls Sexual Assault?

Started by Dr Rock, January 14, 2022, 06:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasha

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on January 14, 2022, 06:18:03 PMWoman martial artist here. For self-defence purposes the most vulnerable areas of the human body are eyes, ears (slap with a cupped hand to really make them ring), throat (punch/finger jab), groin.

Strange the biggest target is only fourth

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Dr Rock on January 14, 2022, 10:43:35 AMHow many times have other people been kicked in the balls?

Err never in adult life.  That would be weird.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on January 14, 2022, 07:37:38 PMErr never in adult life.  That would be weird.

I have but it was when someone was trying to kick me up the arse and skimmed them from the back, it still fucking hurts but hits different I reckon.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Keebleman

Quote from: QDRPHNC on January 14, 2022, 03:14:06 PMI've seen it happen though. I was at this club in Nashville once with a couple of friends - all of us in relationships so we're not on the look-out for anything - and one of my friends is enjoying himself on the dancefloor. This woman starts dancing with him, then after a few minutes just knees him in the nuts. We watched her do it to two or three other guys too.

Were there any dance partners she didn't knee? If so perhaps the victims were just really bad dancers.  Or perhaps she was being sponsored.

willbo

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on January 14, 2022, 02:56:42 PMWhen my sister was doing the self defence module of her fitness program at a women only gym, they were taught that the eyes and balls were the two (/four) areas to target if you were being attacked.

Caveat - that was 20-odd years ago, so it might be something they don't teach anymore?

Was the teacher called Terry Silver?

evilcommiedictator

Just throw their statue in the river as a comeuppance?

Lord Mandrake

I've accidentally seen a Brazilian video where the chap absolutely loved getting booted repeatedly in the goolies. So if anyone's the victim it's the ballkickers.

thenoise

My 2-year-old trod on me unmentionables while I was lying on the sofa minding my own business. Should I take him through the courts or take a "settlement" out of his college fund?

thenoise

Quote from: QDRPHNC on January 14, 2022, 03:14:06 PMI've seen it happen though. I was at this club in Nashville once with a couple of friends - all of us in relationships so we're not on the look-out for anything - and one of my friends is enjoying himself on the dancefloor. This woman starts dancing with him, then after a few minutes just knees him in the nuts. We watched her do it to two or three other guys too.
Americans have incredibly regressive views about gender. They see grown women as almost like children, not subject to the same moral expectations as adult men.

They are also fat, stupid and loud-mouthed. And their food is shit.

Dex Sawash

dissolute ocelot

Is it sexual assault if you rub your bollocks on somebody's foot?

Brundle-Fly

1978. Twelve years old. Kneed hard in the groin by a fifth year called Julian for wearing a stetson at an Xmas school disco. Five years later he came up to me at a house party (he'd gatecrashed) and apologised, offering me one of his Hofmeisters.

I didn't mention that back in '78, I had planned to shoot him with my brother's BB air rifle the next day at the local rec where he hung out, but thought better of it.

Re: kneeing in the bollocks. I didn't feel sexually assaulted but my balls did recede for a bit after only dropping some months earlier.