Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:44:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tried microdosing anus

Started by poo, January 18, 2022, 11:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

Replies From View

poo

You microlap a dunghouse once every 2 mins for 6 hours but all you want to do is live in ringpie and just inhale the arse, the way it should be done. Apparently this affects my "productivity" though so it's microdosing or dole.

Replies From View

Sounds fair enough if you ask me.  If you can't get a job that fits with your lifestyle, change the job or the lifestyle.

shoulders

The vape product is decent tbf

KaraokeDragon

Haha Anus, don't even talk to me!!

Swim done 10 G's they bought at their neighbour's christening because they heard if you take enough to pass out you wake up the next day with a really pleasant afterglow that lasts until evening. Reportedy they awoke at the usual hour (8 AM) unable to discern any effects at all beyond a strong salty and shitty taste in their mouth that they were unable to vanquish no matter how much they brushed their teeth and then they missed work as they weren't allowed on the bus.

Otoh the reputedly much milder Chilean Fanny Dew sends them into fucking orbit every time - and they still sell that as a tea in most health foodshops!!! So everyone's body is different I guess.