Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:40:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

what am I, chopped liver?

Started by MrsWarboysLover, January 21, 2022, 02:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Replies From View

We can feed you to tadpoles to be sure

Pink Gregory

Chopped and shaped, that's you all over

chveik

MrsWarboysLover

Glebe was the only one who said I wasn't chopped liver, so to him I bequeath all my inheritance

Glebe

Quote from: MrsWarboysLover on January 22, 2022, 10:12:41 AMGlebe was the only one who said I wasn't chopped liver, so to him I bequeath all my inheritance

It worked!

MrsWarboysLover

Quote from: Glebe on January 22, 2022, 12:19:36 PMIt worked!
You'll receive all of my Mrs Warboys memorabilia after I pass, including the full life size waxwork from the show.

Glebe

Quote from: MrsWarboysLover on January 23, 2022, 08:36:19 AMYou'll receive all of my Mrs Warboys memorabilia after I pass, including the full life size waxwork from the show.

Can't wait!

MrsWarboysLover

Glebe

Quote from: MrsWarboysLover on January 23, 2022, 08:38:22 AMI'm just relieved it'll be going to a good home!

Hang on mate I'm on eBay at the moment, selling a lot of old family 'junk'.

MrsWarboysLover

to make room for all the memorabilia, right? good lad

Glebe

Quote from: MrsWarboysLover on January 23, 2022, 08:52:25 AMto make room for all the memorabilia, right? good lad

Um, yeah! To make room for the memorabilia WHICH I AM EXPECTED TO KEEP INDEFINITELY.

MrsWarboysLover

if you're insinuating what I think you are, you won't get much for it anyway. the demand on ebay for mrs warboys memorabilia is surprisingly low.
The prices just seem inflated because of me and MrsWarboysFan53 always bidding on the same items, but once I'm out of the picture it'll be a different story

Glebe

To be honest just taking ownership of your memorabilia is a conundrum in iself!

MrsWarboysLover

I plan to be buried with the flag wrapped around me so no worries there

Glebe

Quote from: MrsWarboysLover on January 23, 2022, 09:15:41 AMI plan to be buried with the flag wrapped around me so no worries there

Believe you've been living in Buenos Aires for the last 75 years, Warboys!

MrsWarboysLover

or helping the americans build rockets. but i'll never tell ;)