Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:06:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Desolation: The Malignant Seven

Started by Ferris, February 21, 2022, 03:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenna appleseed

Quote from: shoulders on June 21, 2022, 10:05:21 PMSinking $1.5mil into a sandwiches advertisement jingle based on the hit song Bandages by Hot Hot Heat.

It always did sound like Sandwiches though, don't even need to re-record it.

Glebe

The local council stages a Baz Luhrmann-themed spectacular on the shitty common.

Glebe

The neighbours chant "Weirdo, weirdo!" outside your house.

Chicory

The bus that would've taken you to the love of your life is cancelled by a tiramisu hangover.

jenna appleseed

Dead rat & a mouldy carpet in the back yard, cobwebs clogging up the fire alarm, shriveled up slugs in the food cupboard...

shoulders

Bummed by a basilisk. He makes you watch on his big fuck off telly.

Glebe

An over-enthusiastic twat is mowing your living room carpet.

batwings

Sitting all lonely like in Weatherspoons, hoping your conspicuous use of an abacus sparks a conversation.

Ferris

Quote from: batwings on June 24, 2022, 03:13:51 PMSitting all lonely like in Weatherspoons, hoping your conspicuous use of an abacus sparks a conversation.

...with the barmaid.

"Another Greene king please, I think I have *click clack clack* the right change!"

Ferris

You are gently reminded, again, that they only take those cards that tap nowadays.

Ferris

You leave, dejected, and your abacus breaks on the bus home. All coloured wooden marbles rolling about everywhere.

Ferris

A setback admittedly, but to be fair you have no idea how to use an abacus and anyway there's 6 more under your bed - enough to try the "have a conversation at spoons" routine for the rest of the week.

pancreas

You resolve that on Saturday you're going to pull out the big guns. A slide rule.

Ferris

Dignitas decline to intervene: "too depressing".

Glebe

shoulders

Bawtry's Top Minger 2016 flings a pad of menstruate at the municipal rhombus.

pancreas

Your psyche escapes into Cash in the Attic and gets sold on to an enthusiast of memorabilia from the Third Reich for one pound.

Glebe

Next door neighbour is inviting local folk into his garden to "Examine my frenulum and win prizes!"

Ferris

When I was about 15 I worked in a shit shop, and a man in his 70s started complaining to me about types of sponge ("some do not properly absorb water, they only work to move it about").

My shit shop didn't sell sponges, so it must have been his go-to conversational topic. Even at the time I thought "this cunt is desolate".

Glebe

Quote from: Ferris on June 25, 2022, 02:42:35 PMWhen I was about 15 I worked in a shit shop, and a man in his 70s started complaining to me about types of sponge ("some do not properly absorb water, they only work to move it about").

My shit shop didn't sell sponges, so it must have been his go-to conversational topic. Even at the time I thought "this cunt is desolate".

dex

Locked in a van with Zane Lowe, him refusing to concede he dislikes any song ever recorded. No common ground.

batwings

Saturday night. Full skin tag audit.

Glebe

Mortimer Glansfeast takes his girlfriend to Weatherspoons as a birthday treat.

Glebe

A garishly-coloured disco dancer vomits into a Betamax near Holmfirth.

shoulders

Fresh from 4 days swearing at pylons, your potato underpants wither from overuse.

Glebe

Mick Hucknell sneers at your cardigan.

shoulders

We're only making plans for Dogdon

Glebe

Keith of Hull has the world's largest collection of broken hummingbirds.

Ferris

After observing you for two stops on the Jubilee Line, Alistair McGowan adds you to his repertoire.

buttgammon

A hipster nerd in 2013 going for psychoanalysis.