Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:49:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial

Started by Barry Admin, April 13, 2022, 06:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTC

Video Game Fan 2000

I never understand "Mc" and "O'" in peoples names. There's no M in scotland and no O in ireland, it makes no sense at all.

Wonderful Butternut

Video Game Fan 2000

oh so it was Uareland at some point?

Bernice

idunnosomename

Twit 2

It landed with a barely-audible plink. Farmers continued to plough.

Blumf

Quote from: Ferris on June 05, 2022, 01:22:00 PMAmberforth Heard and Jonathan McDepp.

Ah yeah, Biker Grove.

"How man! Yer sprayed perfume in me eyes!! I canna see!!"
"Aye, that's Sauvage that is, reet good stuff"
"Well it reet well stings!"
"All right man, don sheet yerself!"

The Ombudsman

Has anyone heard of defence ladies interviews after the verdict? I'm surprised they aren't libellous. The clip I heard she was not just saying the jury got it wrong (not libel) but suggesting they were looking up the trial, researching evidence after court closed for the day. I'd have thought what would be proper libel no? Does she have some special rights to say this sort of thing?

johnlogan

Quote from: The Ombudsman on June 06, 2022, 11:47:36 AMHas anyone heard of defence ladies interviews after the verdict? I'm surprised they aren't libellous. The clip I heard she was not just saying the jury got it wrong (not libel) but suggesting they were looking up the trial, researching evidence after court closed for the day. I'd have thought what would be proper libel no? Does she have some special rights to say this sort of thing?

I feel like it stretches credulity to suggest that the jury weren't influenced by things outside the court, even if we're meant to play along as if that would never possibly happen, especially given how in-your-face the whole thing was, everywhere. 

Can you libel a jury if they are meant to be anonymous?

Head Gardener

Butchers Blind

I read that Johnny Depp is going to play Johnny Depp in the big screen dramatisation of the trial. Hopefully this will be his big comeback.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Butchers Blind on June 07, 2022, 01:01:01 PMI read that Johnny Depp is going to play Johnny Depp in the big screen dramatisation of the trial. Hopefully this will be his big comeback.

i heard they're getting Ernest Borgnine to play the internet so it should be excellent

NoSleep

Wordle decided to celebrate an abusive narcissist with their five letter word today; the week she is appealing against the verdict from the trial. I've been pretty sure for a time that the original guy who used to curate the words for Wordle, before the NY Times bought it from him, was no longer involved, and this confirms it.

Kankurette

Oh, ha ha ha, you are so hilarious. And thanks for reminding me to hide this thread.

Glad to see the Deppbots are still out in force.

NoSleep

canadagoose

They're still a pair of arseholes. Wish I could ban the pair of them from my entire universe.

Butchers Blind

Not these two cunts again. Thought they both went to prison for being annoying.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: NoSleep on December 06, 2022, 09:58:38 PMWordle decided to celebrate an abusive narcissist with their five letter word today; the week she is appealing against the verdict from the trial. I've been pretty sure for a time that the original guy who used to curate the words for Wordle, before the NY Times bought it from him, was no longer involved, and this confirms it.

You're certain this wasn't a coincidence? I mean really.

jobotic

Old Nehamkin

Quote from: NoSleep on December 06, 2022, 09:58:38 PMWordle decided to celebrate an abusive narcissist with their five letter word today; the week she is appealing against the verdict from the trial. I've been pretty sure for a time that the original guy who used to curate the words for Wordle, before the NY Times bought it from him, was no longer involved, and this confirms it.

Spoilers!

Mr Eggs

dontpaintyourteeth

what

Urinal Cake

Didn't Musk go out with Heard? I feel this was a thing or should be a thing. Edit yes they did go out.

Depp should marry the other one of those female podcasters. It seems right. It's weird I see Depp as asexual though obviously he has a lot of sex appeal to a lot of people.

GoblinAhFuckScary

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on December 07, 2022, 11:25:24 AMmisogyny?? in MY cookdandbombd?!?

Did your monocle fall off your face and into your champagne flute?

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on December 07, 2022, 11:33:51 AMDid your monocle fall off your face and into your champagne flute?

yeah and now i got seccy all down me blouse x