Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:34:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Quote from: shoulders on July 06, 2022, 10:46:39 PMOh, I've spent the day wrangling with that.

Competent malice or Incompetent malice that shores up power with social concessions?

It's pretty obvious which is preferable.  In the short term.

Alberon

idunnosomename

lmao Harry Cuck is still gunning for the big bull

also the mail to crazy bird-brain boomers who think it's still the 1950s

and whatever have these too

Pinball

Sacking Gove and calling him a snake was sweet and long overdue.

Sebastian Cobb

Are there any secret tunnels out of No 10? I'd be tempted to try and Lord Lucan it (minus the stabbing) or something.

JamesTC

They can't get rid of Big Dog now. What if Corbyn comes back? It just doesn't bear thinking about.

jobotic

Brave Suella has called for him to go. . The woman who has abused her position to subvert the law for her boss now says she'll stand against him.

I hope her career never recovers

Mister Six

bgmnts

Hang on I thought it was 42 ministers and aides that have quit?

42 MPs?

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: jobotic on July 06, 2022, 11:09:45 PMBrave Suella has called for him to go. . The woman who has abused her position to subvert the law for her boss now says she'll stand against him.

has she! fucking vile chancer. been trying to bring back section 28. rot rot rot

shoulders

Quote from: jobotic on July 06, 2022, 11:09:45 PMBrave Suella has called for him to go. . The woman who has abused her position to subvert the law for her boss now says she'll stand against him.

One of the most obviously evil people I've ever encountered. I'd be genuinely happier with a bullying marauding buffoon than that total dead eyed cunt.

buttgammon

The absolute nerve of her trying to do this without resigning too.

Zetetic

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: buttgammon on July 06, 2022, 10:28:39 PM"Bozza it's me, Gazza". Unfortunately, lacking an even rudimentary knowledge of football, Johnson doesn't know who he is and closes the curtains.

You take that back!

bgmnts

Did she adopt the name Suella or is it an unwelcome nickname? Does she 'own' being a massive piece of evil shit?

Bennett Brauer

Can't wait for Sarah Vine's Mail article on her ex's defenestration. "Even though I kicked him out for getting cocaine all over the curtains we are separated, I know Michael didn't deserve such a heartless sacking. He will be devastated. 1400 words to go, can you write the rest of this for me please?"

jobotic

Quote from: buttgammon on July 06, 2022, 11:15:08 PMThe absolute nerve of her trying to do this without resigning too.

Asking him to sack her. Then she can pretend she was never part of his mess. And the fucking stupid will buy it. Maybe.

kittens

love him or hate him you have to admit he's great at the job and you love him hes a legend

BritishHobo

Quote from: kittens on July 06, 2022, 11:29:18 PMlove him or hate him you have to admit he's great at the job and you love him hes a legend

He's got all the big calls right and it's time to put it behind us and move on

buttgammon

Quote from: jobotic on July 06, 2022, 11:25:50 PMAsking him to sack her. Then she can pretend she was never part of his mess. And the fucking stupid will buy it. Maybe.

Whether they believe that or not will be a good litmus test of whether anyone will vote for her when she stands for the Tory leadership, seeing as she's thrown her hat in the ring during the same interview.

kittens

it's time for ukraine to return the favour to boris. where are they in his hour of need?

Quote from: kittens on July 06, 2022, 11:40:56 PMit's time for ukraine to return the favour to boris. where are they in his hour of need?

Borscht-Belt Babushka Braves Betrayers' Blowing Breeze, Backs Besieged Boris!

Cold Meat Platter

Ferris

I like boris johnson and the current tory UK government, I think they're good!