Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,469
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:18:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Graham Linehan Episode XVIII: Help Me Elon Muskenobi, You're My Only Hope

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, May 03, 2022, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerzy Bondov

When he refers to taking up a cause, he just means tweeting about it until you go bananas

mtpromises

Quote from: Ayasakura on May 29, 2022, 04:09:46 PMWhy did he appeal to UK feminists to take up her cause when they can't fucking well vote in Australia? Stupid fucking cunt.
The international aspect of the online terf coalition is really fascinating.  Almost all the North American terfs live where self ID is law, same for the Maori terfs.  Yet they talk about UK law like New Jersey will about face as a result of the Bailey employment tribunal.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

QuoteOn the Mess today we discuss Matt Lucas, Billy Bragg, Stella Creasy and Robin Ince in what has been a disastrous week for credulous celebrities

Man who can afford to sit indoors all day slagging off trans people whines about the "luxury beliefs" of the middle class... funny how "the celebrity class" doesn't apply to all those heroes of his who never acknowledge him.

YouCantWriteTearsJimmy

Quote from: mtpromises on May 29, 2022, 05:00:24 PMThe international aspect of the online terf coalition is really fascinating.  Almost all the North American terfs live where self ID is law, same for the Maori terfs.  Yet they talk about UK law like New Jersey will about face as a result of the Bailey employment tribunal.

It's so they can always pick and choose a postive or negative story, to fuel the constant dopamine drip. All those social media driven political movements follow the same book, not consiously. Its like anti Muslim racists thrawling through entire continents to prove their "case".

PlanktonSideburns

DreadedScotsman

He's posted a transcript of Jenni Swaynes police interview as his latest "journalism" no analysis or comment other than calling it magnificent and it's definitely something.
R= respondent Jenni Swayne

https://archive.ph/ZjDyi

It's been LGBT forever hasn't it? I've never particularly had a horse in this race but seem to recall it was an alt right talking point from about 2012 that it was becoming LGBT+ and sooner or later you'll be able to marry your Ford Fiesta haha lol filthy postmodern degenerates.

Have I been stonewalled without realising?

mtpromises

The T was added in the 90's.

Helen's wino cast is doing pretty good and pulling even with BC's lil solo chats.  She's getting steady 6k views, BC gets a bit more, but not that much.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 29, 2022, 06:17:34 PM
she's not going to fuck you graham you pathetic wanker and btw that newspaper article you tweeted from your locked account isn't the massive pwn you think it is

phes

Classic salt of the earth, calls a spade a spade, straight-talking, common sense , charismatic can talk to anyone type of bulshitter. Everything Graham isn't (He calls his spade JK Rowling)

mtpromises

The new Mess BC is saying American cops shot less than 10 Black people last year.  SHOT, not killed.  Because police are very much left to police themselves on this issue, full data isn't even known, but even a light google will show you over a 1,000 Black people were KILLED by police last year, I don't think anyone knows how many were shot and lived.

Last Mess he said he wasn't sure if he dreamed a news story about "middle class hot spots for trans" and than reported it like it was real, when it was a dream.  Can this fucking idiot not google?

phes

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: JamesTC on May 29, 2022, 10:06:51 AM
Asking his subscribers to do his work for him again. His wife walked out and took the kids, his only source of income is little old biddies' pension money and occasional appearances on GBeebies, and (according to him) Hat Trick have offered him 200k to fuck off so they can release the Ted musical. He claims all this happened because of the TRAs trying to shut him up and keep him from doing this very, very important feminist work.

AND HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE OTHER SIDE'S FUCKING TALKING POINTS.

phes

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on May 29, 2022, 07:55:23 PMHe claims all this happened because of the TRAs trying to shut him up and keep him from doing this very, very important feminist work

Along with all the other things he can't remember is the fact that he self reported multiple times that he needed to stop doing this and had promised to stop doing this because doing this was fucking up his family.

Which became masked trans activists came in the night and stole my world

bgmnts

Ah the sneaky "talking point" of "but we're human" that those pesky trans debaters wheel out when trying to own you.

YouCantWriteTearsJimmy

It irks me that he keeps calling his ex, "my wife". Buddy, it's been a year, she's not your wife anymore, it's over.

retsuza

Quote from: YouCantWriteTearsJimmy on May 29, 2022, 08:03:22 PMIt irks me that he keeps calling his ex, "my wife". Buddy, it's been a year, she's not your wife anymore, it's over.

Ever since he watched that Everything Everywhere All At Once film he's been thinking he can tap into the universe where he never got divorced from his ex-wife (when he should be really looking for the universe where his brain isn't made up of bananas).

wrec

Quote from: mtpromises on May 29, 2022, 07:47:53 PMThe new Mess BC is saying American cops shot less than 10 Black people last year.  SHOT, not killed.  Because police are very much left to police themselves on this issue, full data isn't even known, but even a light google will show you over a 1,000 Black people were KILLED by police last year, I don't think anyone knows how many were shot and lived.

Why exactly is he bringing up clearly false statistics about this? I've been expecting him to go all-out racist for a long time, but I can't imagine what the context might be?

bgmnts

Quote from: wrec on May 29, 2022, 10:33:41 PMWhy exactly is he bringing up clearly false statistics about this? I've been expecting him to go all-out racist for a long time, but I can't imagine what the context might be?

It's the path of the reactionary isn't it? Once you go full bananas on one issue, it's hard not to go full mental on everything.

somersetchris

Quote from: mtpromises on May 29, 2022, 07:47:53 PMLast Mess he said he wasn't sure if he dreamed a news story about "middle class hot spots for trans" and than reported it like it was real, when it was a dream.  Can this fucking idiot not google?

It was Bill Maher you fucking idiot, it was less than a week ago and you re-tweeted it.

It's all bullshit anyway, obviously. Like basically saying there are more trans people where it is legal and slightly more acceptable to be trans. Fucking duh.

Cold Meat Platter

Do you think he even knows which facts, conversations or confrontations are real and which are the ones he's imagined in a self-indulgent dissociative reverie anymore? It's seeming increasingly unlikely. His internal autobiography is probably like the Partridge books.

I believe the Father Dougal diagram is relevant here.

idunnosomename

more like two years tbh. although we've all lost time recently, Graham really did lose his family shortly after Christmas 2019 when he refused to come off Twitter to call people beards

Mister Six

Quote from: somersetchris on May 29, 2022, 10:51:23 PMIt was Bill Maher you fucking idiot, it was less than a week ago and you re-tweeted it.

It's all bullshit anyway, obviously. Like basically saying there are more trans people where it is legal and slightly more acceptable to be trans. Fucking duh.

Obviously California is making people gay, otherwise why are there so few gay people in Jamaica?

ishantbekeepingit

Quote from: DreadedScotsman on May 29, 2022, 06:27:47 PMHe's posted a transcript of Jenni Swaynes police interview as his latest "journalism" no analysis or comment other than calling it magnificent and it's definitely something.
R= respondent Jenni Swayne

https://archive.ph/ZjDyi
Some incredible lore here, like the fact that she despises all wrestlers besides Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (possible namesake of the mobility scooter?) and that she apparently did a Father Jack impression during the interview.

mtpromises

Quote from: wrec on May 29, 2022, 10:33:41 PMWhy exactly is he bringing up clearly false statistics about this? I've been expecting him to go all-out racist for a long time, but I can't imagine what the context might be?
He's cuddling up to the lunatic right.  He mentioned something about a photographer being beaten, which I would think is a reference to Andy Ngo, who is a pure alt-right.

He also said the patriarchy was bullshit, which seems like another shift from rad fem based bigot, to right wing based bigot.

Helen became a stunned mullet at that moment, the patriarchy is like 2nd wave feminism's Xenu.  Daddy Graham just told her Santa didn't exist and her response sounds like she was quoting Jez from Peep Show "It's the water we swim in, it's the world that we live in to, to an extent, isn't it? It's where the power comes from, cultural power, sort of social power.  I mean, just uh, to uh..." <Graham cuts her off>.