Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:34:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt of Death Day Jubilation Spectacular

Started by shoulders, May 16, 2022, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Alberon on June 13, 2022, 05:46:34 PM
Is it me or does the CoD look a lot closer to grave than she did just a week or so back?

"they've got mad faces when you're close."

An insight for the ages.

Blue Jam

I've never paid any attention to this Order of the Garter malarkey before, and still have no idea what the fuck it's supposed to be about, but had a look through the photos today. Yep, perfectly normal country.

shoulders

Kankurette

Quote from: shoulders on June 13, 2022, 02:18:09 PMIf it came down to being sexually predated by Prince Andrew or a scarecrow I know which one I'd present my skull to.
Mizbet might be a skullfucking scarecrow, but at least he's not a paedo.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 13, 2022, 05:47:38 PMWhy does she need to carry around a handbag? I presume it's empty apart from a tissue or something?
marmalade sandwiches, queen canon now. added to the queeniepedia

touchingcloth

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 13, 2022, 05:47:38 PMWhy does she need to carry around a handbag? I presume it's empty apart from a tissue or something?

She carries bailout money for all of her nonce children.

idunnosomename

Come on ma'am, chin up! Just another 24 years to go so you can take the record as oldest documented human! You can do it!

Butchers Blind

The Incredible Shrinking Queen coming to a cinema near you in SHRINKARAMAVISION.

Replies From View

How much of her has so far absorbed into that stick she's wielding?

I wonder whether it's an heirloom.  Maybe harken back through old royal photos to see if any of her ancestors used that exact stick, and whether they were also absorbed into it.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 14, 2022, 11:34:10 AMCome on ma'am, chin up! Just another 24 years to go so you can take the record as oldest documented human! You can do it!

can't wait until then, think of how transgressive it will be to wish death on her when she's the oldest ever

wrec

Lube. Philip might be insatiable (with some help from his little blue friends of course!), and after 75 years of monogamous sexual experimentation there are few avenues remaining unexplored. But there's no getting around the fact that this is a couple in their 90s / 100s, and Her Majesty will be experiencing vaginal dryness.

Replies From View

Quote from: imitationleather on June 12, 2022, 01:43:35 PMngl the cap makes him 100% more fuckable.

I wonder if Kate makes him wear one in bed and that's why they have so many kids.

Video Game Fan 2000

hulk hogan is unrecognisable without the tash

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside.