Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:00:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt of Death Day Jubilation Spectacular

Started by shoulders, May 16, 2022, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Quote from: greencalx on May 29, 2022, 02:36:57 PMI always found the whole metric martyr thing so tedious as shops could always display prices in other units as well, it's just that they had to do it in metric.

https://www.gov.uk/weights-measures-and-packaging-the-law

Complete waste of fucking time.

But you weren't allowed to have the imperial units displayed more prominently than the metric ones. It's pathetic and disgusting really, it means that kids today will grow up thinking that empire is a dirty word.

Ferris

For the record, I would happily do the queens job for a day. For balance though, she has to do mine. We'll see who struggles the most.

In fact let's do it for a year and see if if any of her family can walk a few miles in my size 10s (graduate school, full time work, paying my mortgage, parenting, writing hilarious CaB posts) while I nonce my way across the glove in a gold hat getting pissed all day and eating quails.

Careful what you wish for. Those who live in crystal palaces glass houses etc.

Phil Colons

I'm more than confident that this is how they'd both like to be remembered.

superthunderstingcar

Quote from: Ferris on May 29, 2022, 02:54:39 PMFor the record, I would happily do the queens job for a day. For balance though, she has to do mine. We'll see who struggles the most.

In fact let's do it for a year and see if if any of her family can walk a few miles in my size 10s (graduate school, full time work, paying my mortgage, parenting, writing hilarious CaB posts) while I nonce my way across the glove in a gold hat getting pissed all day and eating quails.

To be fair, having to spend an hour in the presence of the Prime Minister without calling him a cunt for the entire time whilst repeatedly kicking him in the groin and punching him in the face would be a challenging day's work for most of us.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

why has that guy just done two giant versions of his own head?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Ferris on May 29, 2022, 02:54:39 PMFor the record, I would happily do the queens job for a day. For balance though, she has to do mine. We'll see who struggles the most.

There's no need to bring innocent gloves into this. No need.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Phil Colons on May 29, 2022, 03:05:36 PMI'm more than confident that this is how they'd both like to be remembered.

Leo Sayer and John Otway?

Quote from: Ferris on May 29, 2022, 02:54:39 PMThose who live in crystal palaces glass houses are extreme exhibitionists.

Phil Colons

Quote from: DrGreggles on May 29, 2022, 03:21:52 PMLeo Sayer and John Otway?

Colonel Gadaffi and Max Wall (courtesy of Twitter)

Blue Jam

Quote from: Consignia on May 29, 2022, 11:04:15 AM

I remember seeing similar commentary when Wills and Kate visited Bhutan and hiked up a mountain to see the temple: "YOU try walking up a mountain!"- I'd bloody love to mate, unfortunately I'm not Prue Leith and I'm in the 99% of people who can't afford to visit Bhutan.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Phil Colons on May 29, 2022, 03:05:36 PMI'm more than confident that this is how they'd both like to be remembered.

Does the crown light up? Do the earrings light up? Oh my god- do the eyes light up?

Sod the beacons, we should build a MECHA-QUEEN.

idunnosomename

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 29, 2022, 02:49:32 PMAre posh shoes that cost two million pounds a pair and are made of jewels even capable of managing a mile of walking?
according to a HELLO! interview in 2019, her chief dresser Angela Kelly breaks them in for her. In 2012 the former chief dresser said he got someone in the royal household to do it for her

She doesnt even walk in her own shoes half the time

touchingcloth

Has anyone got a cardboard cunt out of the queen?

kalowski

Third Croods film "moves into Claymation"

Blue Jam

Local man calls Easter Island "a disappointment".

Fambo Number Mive

They've built a long line of those heads across Britain and famous people who are republicans will be burned in them on June 3rd. Martin Amis and Ken Livingstone banging on the inside of the heads as a load of people in red, white and blue carry the torches and 1970's style leaded petrol towards them.

Video Game Fan 2000

A glimpse into the alternative world where Jan Svenkmeyer was creative director on the Floyd's Division Bell tour

Fambo Number Mive

They even pulled a mannequin's trousers down.

idunnosomename

weirdly those two terracotta/plaster heads were from the 2012 jubilee and also from Chelsea but that bloke saved them from the dump.

fucked if i can find them on street view though

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/giant-royal-heads

bgmnts

Bunt of Death everywhere now. Feeling suffocated, feeling like i'm going to be turned into soylent green soon.

idunnosomename

i went to a weirdo village who have a bunch of ukraine colours on their flower tubs, one pathetic door decoration of some frilly red-white-blue thing, nothing else. still time yet I suppose

Jerrykeshton

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 29, 2022, 10:18:55 PMi went to a weirdo village who have a bunch of ukraine colours on their flower tubs, one pathetic door decoration of some frilly red-white-blue thing, nothing else. still time yet I suppose
Main places that seem to have it round here are Marston's owned pubs, nursing homes and C of E churches (doubt they've got much choice seeing as she's supposedly been their leader for 70 years too.)

idunnosomename

honestly I've not even seen CofE parishes give much of a shit about it

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 29, 2022, 09:43:28 PMweirdly those two terracotta/plaster heads were from the 2012 jubilee and also from Chelsea but that bloke saved them from the dump.

fucked if i can find them on street view though

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/giant-royal-heads

Well get on it, we need to pay some local kids to set fire to them.

Pseudopath

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 29, 2022, 09:43:28 PMfucked if i can find them on street view though

Here you go:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/QyHHpDKspiH36Gah7

Sadly, the heads are so realistic that they've triggered Street View's face-blurring algorithm.

idunnosomename

haha fucking hell that's hilarious. cheers