Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:50:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Trevor Bastard Extended Universe

Started by canadagoose, May 26, 2022, 03:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

king_tubby

He told me yesterday he was in to Steely Dan and the smooth tunes of the Doobie Brothers! What is this nonsense?

selectivememory

TBEU continue to be the only people I'm aware of who actually do funny and creative things with AI:

(all from Churnwell's Twitter feed)

dissolute ocelot

Great stuff. The only bad thing about my losing all interest/enthusiasm for Twitter is missing the TBEU.

selectivememory

This is too fucking good. Most people seem in on the joke to be fair, but a handful of people in the quote tweets are asking if it's real:

Also enjoying Churnwell's furious poppy/Costa posting from the last few days a great deal.

canadagoose

DISGUSTING lack of condemnation of Hamas from one of Streatham Rovers' finest. Name and CLP please!!

https://nitter.net/StreathamRovers/status/1721946186498580897

king_tubby

Made even more amusing given the TBEU's history with old George.

canadagoose

Quote from: king_tubby on November 07, 2023, 07:07:01 PM

Oh God, Klarenberg as well. They've got the whole auth-left in a tizzy!

king_tubby

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: selectivememory on November 04, 2023, 01:41:49 PMThis is too fucking good. Most people seem in on the joke to be fair, but a handful of people in the quote tweets are asking if it's real:

Also enjoying Churnwell's furious poppy/Costa posting from the last few days a great deal.

Adjacent to this, I was also pretty amused by the account that usually just sticks to posting over-zealous poppy stuff actively hectoring Darren Grimes.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: king_tubby on November 07, 2023, 07:07:01 PM

Think I discovered the TBEU too late to see this, what happened with Galloway?

Thursday

Quote from: selectivememory on November 04, 2023, 01:41:49 PMThis is too fucking good. Most people seem in on the joke to be fair, but a handful of people in the quote tweets are asking if it's real:

I done a reply to this that got 100 likes, including 1 from Sooz Kempner. I'm basically a professional comedy writer now.

king_tubby

Quote from: Jumblegraws on November 07, 2023, 10:10:54 PMThink I discovered the TBEU too late to see this, what happened with Galloway?

There were some photoshops of him wielding guns during the Batley and Spen by election and he threatened to sue.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: king_tubby on November 08, 2023, 08:33:15 AMThere were some photoshops of him wielding guns during the Batley and Spen by election and he threatened to sue.
Ooohhh ok, had no idea it was the TBEU behind that

Cold Meat Platter

Current events have caused Zands to break kayfabe.

Cold Meat Platter

Klarenberg has gone full underpants-on-head-pencils-up-nose whether he knew that was parody or not.

selectivememory

Did enjoy Churnwell's transition last week from being furious about Poppy Day, to being incredibly horny about it.

wrec

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on November 09, 2023, 06:29:27 PMCurrent events have caused Zands to break kayfabe.

Quite moved by him failing to contain his anger and despair, though it's always been clear that such emotions were driving the jokes. Makes sense that you're going to get better and more incisive political humour and satire out of randomers doing it for nothing than anyone doing it for a living or clout.

Gurke and Hare

Mister Six

king_tubby

TBEU adjacent, but bloody hell.

https://twitter.com/Women4Wes/status/1749905514606084603

I don't think we can embed Twitter videos? Anyway c/w for strobing effect.

canadagoose

Women 4 Wes is knocking it out of the park lately. He's bound to get banned at some point, but he's got an Elon Tick so we might get to keep him for a little longer.

king_tubby

idunnosomename

Quote from: canadagoose on April 25, 2024, 07:52:42 AMWomen 4 Wes is knocking it out of the park lately. He's bound to get banned at some point, but he's got an Elon Tick so we might get to keep him for a little longer.
somehow got suspended again tonight which is quite an achievement on X these days, especially when you've paid for a tick

selectivememory

Maybe it's for the best. I won't be able to forget the (apparently real) Paul Mason erotic fiction that he was posting excerpts from earlier.