Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:17:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Morgan takes 6 week break from TalkTV lol

Started by Cold Meat Platter, May 27, 2022, 11:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 08, 2022, 08:39:19 AMI wonder if there will be a nod to this in season 4 of Succession. Logan Roy launches "Chat TV" and then gives someone an almighty bollocking for booking Carol Decker and Right Said Fred.

Nah, this is beyond satire.

Definitely be in The Crown though. Can't wait to see who plays Su Pollard.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 28, 2022, 11:26:28 AMDo the aussies know who Morgan is? I know Piers is known in the thre us as he had a show over there, I think he was mostly liked until he waded in on guns.

Only from his over facing Brett Lee...

Mister Six

lipsink

James Whale's career has really gone off the rails since directing Frankenstein.

Johnny Yesno

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Mister Six on June 09, 2022, 04:41:38 AMIs Su Pollard a baddie now?

She's mega Brexit, and generally annoying whenever she's on anything.

Cold Meat Platter

Well that's all my Su Pollard stuff for the bin :(

Fambo Number Mive

No longer will I be binge watching Hi De Hi as of an evening.

badaids

Su Pollard was always a persistent and irritating screen presence on UK TV in 80s and 90s, of an equivalence with Jonathan King and Savile.  In my house I grew up thinking she was called ohnotherquickturnover

Kankurette

Any Popbitch readers here? This came up today:
QuoteWhich tedious opinionated gobshite has been throwing temper tantrums in the studio whenever technical glitches affect the broadcast of his show? He was heard complaining in one recent outburst that even his own family were no longer watching...
Hmmmm

HMMMMMMMM