Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:41:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DALL·E mini AI image generator

Started by The Mollusk, June 14, 2022, 05:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalowski

jenna appleseed

jenna appleseed

inspired by earlier twitter discussion with the guy who does paper figures of characters from the Wicker Man (and other stuff) about how the internet has a disappointing lack of Wickermiffy (they posted a painting of Miffy looking in Midsommer-esque first).

Stupid app is currently refusing to set Miffy on fire.

jenna appleseed

kalowski

jenna appleseed

STOP GETTING ZIGGY WRONG

(middle right: Bowie just before he got his teef fixed)

Spoon of Ploff

jenna appleseed

This app has a very odd definition of the word sexy

(I was thinking of this pic

)

jenna appleseed

I don't think I like the look of this new cgi reboot

Bum Flaps

continuing the people on bicycles theme:

jenna appleseed

jenna appleseed

Oh no, you've replaced Hans & made Glebe redundant.

---

yes, yes he does.

jenna appleseed

Glebe being made redundant, there
(just after slenderman scary book alter ghost threatens to set fire to his cottages?)

other images for "making Glebe redundant" were just vaguely surreal paintings of fields.

jenna appleseed

^ Phil Mitchell saying grace, just before eating a gutbuster set to plinky plonky pixie music there.

jenna appleseed

eta: Bottom row features the demonic entity of Cilla Black as painted by Ralph Steadman, and a squashed Chewbacca watching news reporter Beaker if he was a parrot (or maybe a parakeet in a jacket and an Elvis wig, I don't know).

flotemysost

The topic of the DALL-E AI image generator has arisen in my family WhatsApp, and I responded in turn by sharing my bounty from the prompt of Mr. Blobby getting off with Jacob Rees-Mogg.

This morning my brother texted me to say he'd had a torturous night of horrible dreams about Mr. Blobby, in which the eponymous pied golem had no reflection, and so was probably some kind of vampire. I'm just surprised his nightmares didn't focus around the other love interest in that scenario tbh.

Medium fry-up results are pathos AF

jenna appleseed

that was meant to be a edit not a quote fml

eta: tried going meta and generating an 'eponymous pied golem' but it just gave me some boring snakes :-(

Tried "Mr Blobby is a golem" and it's just given me some totally ordinary photos of Mr Blobby *shrug*

(two of them possibly contain Blobby's nob/boobs)

flotemysost

Hahaha, Blobby gleefully cavorting with his knob hanging out Crazy Frog styley is basically exactly what I hoped the AI tools of the future would deliver

jenna appleseed

I am the God of Hell Fire and I bring you blobby blobby blobby

jenna appleseed

Which Blobby Pride flag are you? I'm bottom left & wishing I was middle, middle or maybe top middle -  happy frolocking & causing chaos without a care in the world.

kalowski

RetroRobot

PlanktonSideburns

jenna appleseed

Blobby Pride flag is giving me total sexual identity/sexuality euphoria and I DON'T KNOW WHY