Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,491
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:50:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Only Fools and Horses but it’s post-apocalypse

Started by Ferris, June 15, 2022, 04:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

The bit in terminator 2 where that one is chasing after the car and hooks onto the back, but it's Mickey Pearce.

idunnosomename

Planet of the Apes but instead of apes its lots of Uncle Alberts

jobotic

Quote from: Rolf Lundgren on June 16, 2022, 09:12:39 AMBoycie wears an eye patch.

Trigger wears a spiked eye patch. First time he put it on it was inside out. That's why he wears an eye patch.

kalowski

Del Boy: Boycie is a Jaffa. Well, we all are after the radiation posioning.

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: Ferris on June 16, 2022, 06:08:52 PM...and Lennard Pearce shook hands with Hitler (though "regretted not killing him").

You mean Mickey Pearce?

Fambo Number Mive

Del Boy charges one pint of water or one can of food for access to the only undamaged blow up doll left following the nuclear blast. Rodney has to wipe it clean in between uses and he is running out of sponges. The line stretches down  what was Peckham High Street.

Rodney watches as Alan Parry comes in for his daily shag of the blow up doll. If he can find some more tobacco, maybe he can bribe Albert to wipe up Alan's cum and piss using his beard.

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 18, 2022, 03:55:20 PMPlanet of the Apes but instead of apes its lots of Uncle Alberts

Get your hands off me you damn dirty merchant navy sailor!

Also they all worship a giant unexploded chandelier.

Ferris

You plonkers! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to Zeebrugge Hull!

Glebe

kalowski

Ferris

idunnosomename

Oh my God! I was wrong! It was Peckham! All along!

You've finally made a plonker
Yes you've finally made a plonker
You've finally made a plonker out of me!

Fambo Number Mive

After a business disagreement, Del fights Boycie in the Plonkerdome.

Glebe

Fish, and plankton. And sea greens, and protein from the sea. It's all here, ready. Fresh as harvest day. Fish and sea greens, and David Bowie LP's
Pool games, gold chains, wosnames and at a push
Some Trevor Francis track-suits, deep grottos whisper my name, Box... Box... Box... Box... Box... Box... Box...
No income tax, no VAT
This is a link to Sanctuary
Black or white, rich or poor
You won't get close to 34
God bless sea protein
Viva sea protein
Long live sea protein
C'est magnifique sea protein
Magnifique sea protein

Fambo Number Mive

"I asked for an Emperor burger, he gave me human flesh"

Fambo Number Mive

Del and Rodney roam the Wasteland (most of South London including Peckham) in their three wheeled van, wearing the tattered remnants of their Batman and Robin costumes and deal out "judgement".

Meanwhile inside Mega City Four (Lewisham) Judges Slater and Hoskins are dispatched by Chief Judge Boyce in order to hunt down Del Boy and Rodney. They ride out on their push bikes into the Wasteland, trying to avoid mutants, Uncle Albert talking about "during the third world war" and hipsters pretending that Instagram had managed to survive a nuclear war. 

Ferris

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 20, 2022, 09:54:16 AMDel and Rodney roam the Wasteland (most of South London including Peckham) in their three wheeled van, wearing the tattered remnants of their Batman and Robin costumes and deal out "judgement".

And then the apocalypse happened, which just made everything worse.

Alan Parry wolfs down a ton of jellied Daleks.

Glebe

DEL: Oh no we've smashed the chandelier!

ROD: Fuck the chandelier we are living in a post-apocalyptic irradiated wasteland.

Rolf Lundgren

DEL: I remember Mum on her deathbed saying "You take care of little Rodney" and I always have done. Who looked after you when you fell off your bike near The Contamination Quarter? Who sorted the school bully out when he stole your PeckhamCoin credits? Who overloaded the circuits of the PoliceTron 5000 when you were interrogated for wacky baccy?

Glebe

DEL: Harry ap Rodney we gotta get dahn dah markeh foh moah hilarious escapades!

ROD: Except no because we now reside in a dystopian hinterland Derek.

Ferris

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Three-wheeled vans on fire off the Peckham market. I watched Batman and Robin glitter in the dark near the Nag's Head. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time... to fall through the bar.

Ferris

Del is flogging hooky Soylent Green he bought from a bloke in a pub.

frajer

Rodders spray-paints his face and lashes himself to the bonnet of the Reliant so he can live eternal, cosmic and chrome.

Rolf Lundgren

Boycie welds every car on his lot together to form one, massive metal car that takes up four lanes. From every window, a snarling punk spins a mace. They call this vehicle "Hell Bastard".