Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:46:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Elder Scrolls VI

Started by Rev+, June 16, 2022, 01:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev+

Announced four years ago with a fly-by video of some landscape that may or may not have been connected to it, we've now received a major update on the sequel to the RPG that wasn't as good as the one that wasn't as good as the one before it.

It's in PRE-PRODUCTION, everyone!  Woo!  Skyrim came out ELEVEN YEARS AGO.

Ferris

I'm doing my best to forget it entirely tbh, because it's going to be 5-6 years before this is released.

Mister Six

I look forward to buying it for my PS6, finding it mildly disappointing, but still putting 200+ hours into it without being bored once.

Cerys

Bethesda need to pull their fingers out on this, as it's the only thing that has a rat's chance of making me shut the fuck up about Skyrim.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Mister Six on June 16, 2022, 03:31:42 AMI look forward to buying it for my PS6

Think you might be more than mildly disappointed when it's released, then.

Mister Six

Quote from: Inspector Norse on June 16, 2022, 08:25:48 PMThink you might be more than mildly disappointed when it's released, then.

You're right, I should have said PS7.

bgmnts

Same as any other big AAA game like this, just wait for it to come out, consume it passively for a hundred hours, then put it away.

Thursday

Dark Souls 3, Sekiro, and Elden Ring came out in the time since Bethesda made Fallout 4. I mean I guess they did Fallout 76 and Elder Scrolls: Blades.

I feel like Starfield isn't going to get delayed again, are people going to get pulled onto getting it finished while ESVI is going to linger in this phase even longer.