Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,320
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:20:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

good bloke, honest, loves his family, works hard, has to wank on flights abroad

Started by Goldentony, June 26, 2022, 08:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Farenheit

"Its the ship that made the kessel run in 12 parsecs"

"You'll be calling it the kessel spankathon if you take me and this young buck on board. He's a good bloke, loves his family but they're dead now and he's got a right hand like you've never seen."

"Wooooaaaaaarrrrgghhh"

"Chewey says no hick kid outwanks a wookie and we'll see how long this right hand lasts if he's got the balls to come down to the engine room."

"It'll be just like wanking off womp-rats back home"

"Wooooaaaaaarrrrgghhh"

pancreas

Replies From View

buttgammon

-In compliance with regulations, we are required to dim the lights during take-off and landing. If you wish to continue reading, you can use the reading light located above your head next to the call button. I see a hand raised and yes, sir, you can also use the reading light if you want to continue wanking.

Replies From View

Quote from: buttgammon on June 28, 2022, 11:40:20 AM-In compliance with regulations, we are required to dim the lights during take-off and landing. If you wish to continue reading, you can use the reading light located above your head next to the call button. I see a hand raised and yes, sir, you can also use the reading light if you want to continue wanking.

Does he call his question out or do they already know what he is about to say?

buttgammon

Quote from: Replies From View on June 28, 2022, 11:52:42 AMDoes he call his question out or do they already know what he is about to say?

They see one of his hands starting to raise and already know.

Glebe

Glebe

badaids

Quote from: Glebe on June 28, 2022, 07:49:10 PMNah he just has to get mildly aroused like.

What's wrong with him, doesn't he like national borders or something? What a weirdo.

Glebe

It's the exoticism of foreign climbs. Get him over France and out comes the cock!

Replies From View

Glebe