Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:21:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wanting to Jill yourself

Started by itsfredtitmus, July 01, 2022, 08:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsfredtitmus

Just wanting everything to be ducking over
I Judy can't do it anymore

Buelligan

U OK HUN?  Not sure if you're joking, dear heart, just in case though, please do not despair.  You are loved by us cunts.  Really you are.  Hug, and I've had a wash, sent. 

Zero Gravitas

It's perfectly natural and healthy as long as not done to the exclusion of other responsibilities.

Glebe

Dr Rock

If this is a serious cry for help, call the Samaritans 116 123.

madhair60

i thought this was some sort of autocorrect joke but now am concerned. please do not Jill yourself op.

bgmnts

Can never tell with jred but yeah look after yourself and don't do owt daft.

Butchers Blind

Thought this was going to be a thread about new evidence regarding Jan Dildo.

Stay safe.

QDRPHNC

Yes, sending you all my good vibes, @itsfredtitmus, hope you're okay.

jobotic

Yeah good vibes from me too. You're alright, you.

However shite you feel it will be better at some point. EVen if you can't imagine that now, it still will.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

More good vibes being sent from me, too. <3

Stigdu

I sent a PM as soon as I saw this, but haven't heard anything yet.

Please get some fresh air/spend time with family or good friends, and don't let your brain tell you that life is shit - you need an endorphin increase! Watch some comedy, eat dark chocolate, exercise, have sex, all are good for that.

Take care of yourself.

Barry Admin

Last active:
Today at 12:55:40 PM (hidden)

Just for anyone worrying.

Hope you're okay Fred. Need to contact a professional as there's not much we can do for you I'm afraid, but talking can help, if you wanna go into it more.

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html and here is a suicide prevention web chat: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/

Buelligan

Don't do anything silly, daft lass.
Ride the wave, you're gonna come back stronger!

shoulders

Kankurette

Fred, please don't do it. Barry's posted some helpful links. They can help you more than I can.

Glebe

Fred please get help immediately if you are seriously feeling that rough. You can get through this and we're for you.

The Mollusk

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on July 01, 2022, 08:06:12 AMJust wanting everything to be ducking over
I Judy can't do it anymore

I've often thought about Jacking it in myself.

Also get back in the the thread and let us know how you're doing please. We like you a lot and we're very concerned.

flotemysost

Have sent you a PM itsfred, please let us know that you're safe x

itsfredtitmus

Hi all. I'm safe. Thank you for the kind and caring messages, though for some reason I'm kind of scared of saying that. Still a bit shaky from it, though today is a total contrast from yesterday which I think means the medication is working.
I've been like that before but never to that degree and definitely not with actual intentions. I was feeling a bit miserable anyway during the night but thought I sobered up from it enough to go the shop but started bawling like a baby out of nowhere and just carried on walking into town crying the entire time not even caring people were looking at me fully planning on jumping into the mersey

Samaritans helped even though the woman was a total cow but I just wanted someone to be there

Buelligan

Hello lovely!  Thank you for returning to us, you were missed!  Here is another hug.  I have not washed today, I apologise.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Yeah, don't off yourself you bellend. I rather like you. I haven't washed either. Fucking reek.

Brian Freeze

So very glad to hear from you. Great x

Always enjoy reading your posts, you can be really erratic which I enjoy. You never know what you're gonna get :D

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on July 02, 2022, 02:21:43 PMtoday is a total contrast from yesterday

Hang on to that, and remember it for next time. Every day is a fresh start.

Dr Rock

Phew. Some samaritans are shit, but most are wonderful, don't give up on them if you need to talk to someone.

Glebe

Ginormous relief to hear from ya Fred, please don't do that to us again!

Very glad to hear that you're feeling better, if I go 24hrs without me meds I'm like a demon.

Have you done counselling before? I'd definitely recommend it for getting a load of shit off your chest. In any case please keep them wonderous H.S. Art posts coming and take good care of yourself! *big hugs*

madhair60

really happy to hear from you, please stay safe.

Armed Traffic Warden

Glad to hear you're in a better frame of mind. Long may it continue!
Apologies for piggybacking but in the theme of the thread:
I've suffered from depression/anxiety as long as I can remember. Several times I came close to killing myself.
  I was at work a couple of months back and have been in a bad place since September last year. I just realised I didn't care anymore. Before, when I wanted to die I'd write notes or try and say goodbye. This time I just realised I didn't care about any of it. It was like when I'd tried before there'd been a safety rail but t2 months back it was just me, a fall and death.
  About 10 years ago I decided I'd jump when the time came. Go high enough and it's highly unlikely to fail which is my main concern. Somewhere high, hard surface; job done.
  Opposite where I work there's a tall building - the only one nearby. It's not as tall as my research would suggest is ideal but I doubted I'd survive the jump. I'd been in a bad place for a while and it seems something was the proverbial straw. I walked out in the middle of my shift (due to my anxiety I'm extremely diligent so this is unheard of) and walked over to the building which, being a Sunday was closed. I tried the fire escape but it's behind an 8ft fence with no leverage points - I tried. I just went to my car and sat. Frustratingly I can't cry but that's what I desperately wanted to do. I don't want to endanger others when dying so the other nearby option of jumping in front of a car head first was out.
  I've lost the impetus to do anything since then but I feel just as unhappy and still want it all to end.
  I recall being 12-13 and a friend asked 'if there were a button that if pressed you would instantly and painlessly die - would you press it?' Everyone said no apart from me. I didn't understand because I thought everyone felt that life was too painful but it turned it was just me. I think he said his mum had told him the question as a way of judging if someone needed mental health support or some such. It wasn't til my late 20's I actually admitted I suffered from depression which in retrospect I think casts my self analysis into question! That said I think I always knew.
 I'm off work post carpal tunnel surgery at the moment and I'm trying to get my fitness/weight in a better place because I know it helps and I don't want to let my wife and two girls (daughters before any of you naughty lot suggest otherwise) down.
  I thought of starting a thread in comedy chat about Norman Wisdom as watching some of his films as been a rare joy for me recently. Unfortunately after making a thread or comment I too often feel scared of returning to it lest I find any responses stressful as I simply can't take it. It's so frustrating being so weak and at such a low ebb.
  I wish the best to all those in any such unpleasant mental places. The most frustrating part is not that I feel so far away from happiness, rather I feel it's on the track  beside me and I just can't muster the strength to pull the lever that changes tracks.