Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:11:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wanting to Jill yourself

Started by itsfredtitmus, July 01, 2022, 08:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QDRPHNC

Very glad that today is better, and it's great to have you back.

Lemming

Great to hear you're okay and doing better today!

Your H.S. Art posts are top quality, there's very few other people on here who are as good at coming up with phrases and concepts that keep popping back into your head for days afterwards and inducing manic laughter every time. Haven't been able to go a full day for the past week without saying the phrase "BUCKETING FUCK LADY" out loud.

TheGingerAlien

Aye, glad the world is a bit less shit today Fred. All the best.

Thanks to Armed Traffic Warden for sharing their struggles also - relatable stuff (including CaB posting anxiety). Been in a similar place for a while now, albeit at a point in my life when most people have fucked off. Good for them I say.

Stay well everyone. Let's all not jill ourselves and see how it goes eh.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Really good to hear from you, Fred x

Crenners

Great to see you checking back in x

kittens

Buelligan

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on July 02, 2022, 04:51:42 PMLet's all not jill ourselves and see how it goes eh.

Absolutely 1000% this.

The Mollusk

Greg Torso

Glad to hear you're doing better fred, there's some top people on here and I hope their nice messages enlightninged you. You too Armed Traffic Warden. And you others feeling like bottled shit reading this. Seems really trite, but it's always worth carrying on.

Stigdu

Glad you're ok. :) I've been there myself so feel free to send me a PM if you ever fancy a chat or just want to get stuff off your chest.

flotemysost

Very glad to hear you're about and doing a bit better than yesterday itsfred. Honestly super relieved to see that update from you.

And likewise to anyone else feeling rough right now, you're all gems. <3

imitationleather

non capisco

Good arrow, itsfred. Please do stick around.

bgmnts

I wouldn't advise talking to me because if anything i'd tip you over the edge but yeah like everyone else door is always open I suppose! Be kind to yourself.

Glebe

Hope you're doing better too Armed Traffic Warden.