Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:14:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Go Off Kings charity stream

Started by Ron Superior, July 01, 2022, 09:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Superior

https://www.twitch.tv/gooffkings

The Go Off Kings are currently doing a 5 hour stream raising money for Abortion Charities. Michael Hale (dogboner) and Dan O Sullivan are currently on the stream too. They're great fun and they've just passed the $20k mark. I think Jesse Farrar is just an effortlessly funny guy and at $22k they each have to do 5 minutes of standup on the stream, and they are not standups so I'm looking forward to that.

Quote from: Ron Superior on July 01, 2022, 09:14:12 PMhttps://www.twitch.tv/gooffkings

The Go Off Kings are currently doing a 5 hour stream raising money for Abortion Charities. Michael Hale (dogboner) and Dan O Sullivan are currently on the stream too. They're great fun and they've just passed the $20k mark. I think Jesse Farrar is just an effortlessly funny guy and at $22k they each have to do 5 minutes of standup on the stream, and they are not standups so I'm looking forward to that.

GBOL. Use to really enjoy their 'Huckwatch' streams where they took the piss out of of conservative governor Mike Huckabees dire Daily Show rip off. Most still up on YouTube.

Ron Superior

Yeah, love the Huckwatch ones!

Hate to say but I do struggle with Chris a bit. I imagine him coming on board when Rob left kind of saved the stream, but I find him a bit of a sledgehammer. Jesse and Stefan are so dry and quick and Chris just stops the flow to just say what's ridiculous about what they've just said or whatever, and doesn't really seem to add anything else. I guess being like he is is necessary to make NEAS work, but I do get a bit fed up with it on the streams, or when he guests on YKS or whatever.